Andrea Barzagli (9 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Turns out to be a better crosser than all of our wingers.
God helps us if that's the case. Yes another Juve legend but just looked up and he has 5 assists including 1 this year in his career. Yes another legend who has played fine this season but his age precludes him from being a starting FB in CL matches spring of 2018 if Juve intends on progressing far into the competition.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think he deserves a lot of praise of how his season is going. He's been rock solid and maybe our best defender. I'd love it if he stays longer. Was great tonight imo.

It's really insane how good and how consistent he has been these past 7 seasons. He's probably had like 5 bad games in 7 seasons that I can think of

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think he deserves a lot of praise of how his season is going. He's been rock solid and maybe our best defender. I'd love it if he stays longer. Was great tonight imo.

It's really insane how good and how consistent he has been these past 7 seasons. He's probably had like 5 bad games in 7 seasons that I can think of
Unbelievable. Nearly 37 years old and he’s still putting in performances like this. I think talk of his decline was premature. He’s been insanely good lately.
:agree:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Unbelievable. Nearly 37 years old and he’s still putting in performances like this. I think talk of his decline was premature. He’s been insanely good lately.
Was good today and is very good for a 36 yo, but in general, he has been very slow on turns and poor on 1on1s.

He's good when everything is compact around him. Looks like stranded Bonucci when there's space.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he gives us so many options as a RB. we can start with 433, go 442, 343, 352, 541 all in the same game. a nightmare to play against when you need a goal :allegri:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Was good today and is very good for a 36 yo, but in general, he has been very slow on turns and poor on 1on1s.

He's good when everything is compact around him. Looks like stranded Bonucci when there's space.
I agree. Guy no doubt has performed better than expected for his age but come CL knockout stage time that age might hurt Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)