Andrea Barzagli (8 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Holy shit, his injury....i missed it, but from the pics i see, it was bad. However, a broken hand is far less dangerous than a broken leg so i am not that much worried. We will se what the results will be....

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
hmm that's at the very least 1 month, but it looked so bad he might have to operate.

I've dislocated before and the pain is unreal, can't even walk in the first days.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Remember the time when Camoranesi played a whole half after dislocating his shoulder and still score?
Shoulder dislocations are easy to reoccur (I've had three in the past year or so and will eventually have to get a surgery done). Four weeks sounds about right if surgery is not required.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
yep, it depends of the extension of the injury. Some injuries damage so much the "ligament" structure that the guy has to undergo surgery, and than I think a reasonable timetable is 3 months. With no surgery, around 1 month.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
icemaη;5413920 said:
Remember the time when Camoranesi played a whole half after dislocating his shoulder and still score?
Shoulder dislocations are easy to reoccur (I've had three in the past year or so and will eventually have to get a surgery done). Four weeks sounds about right if surgery is not required.
Yeah that was great. Was a nice classic goal involving DP and Nedved as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)