Andrea Barzagli (28 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As much as I am happy for seeing Rugani more often on the pitch, but we need Barza as soon as possible..He needs to be 100% fit for the two Bayern games.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
352 is the best lineup and allows us to field our best players.
also peps bayern often play 442-ish (...not on paper though) and the 352 has been invented to
counter 442 formations back in the days.

againt bayern it would, however, be more like 532 for most the time,
which isn't as bad as it used to be under conte. simply because we
have decent/pacy counter attacking players now, with morata (in form :xfinger: )
dybala and a.sandro. (cuadrado/pereyra on the bench)

with contes team i agree - we would soak up pressure until we concede somehow,
because bayern could go all out attack without risking a lot counter attack wise.
but times have changed and they have to be more careful now when the play us,
otherwise we hit them on the counter.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
352 is the best lineup and allows us to field our best players.
also peps bayern often play 442-ish (...not on paper though) and the 352 has been invented to
counter 442 formations back in the days.

againt bayern it would, however, be more like 532 for most the time,
which isn't as bad as it used to be under conte. simply because we
have decent/pacy counter attacking players now, with morata (in form :xfinger: )
dybala and a.sandro. (cuadrado/pereyra on the bench)

with contes team i agree - we would soak up pressure until we concede somehow,
because bayern could go all out attack without risking a lot counter attack wise.
but times have changed and they have to be more careful now when the play us,
otherwise we hit them on the counter.
:tup:

With Alex Sandro/Evra and possibly Cuadrado (if he replaces Licht at any point) providing us with genuine width, good crossing and ability to beat players. We really need Morata back in great form too, although I think Mandzukic will definitely have his say against his former club.

Our team now is WAY stronger than in 2013, and we actually have players playing in their favoured positions.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
:tup:

With Alex Sandro/Evra and possibly Cuadrado (if he replaces Licht at any point) providing us with genuine width, good crossing and ability to beat players. We really need Morata back in great form too, although I think Mandzukic will definitely have his say against his former club.

Our team now is WAY stronger than in 2013, and we actually have players playing in their favoured positions.
Yes, we definitely have but we still concede possession too easily with 352. I would prefer us play last season's 4312 against them but that's not possible, Pereyra won't be back to his best so fast.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We have no options anyways. 352 will be because is the only formation that has given us victories. We dont have a treq and pereyra has not been etsted enought in this years 4312 because of injuries.

352 we like it or not.

Anyways, like someone said... our current 352 is muh better than contes because of the new players we have

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I do not know why we should have treq to run 4-3-1-2 formation.
Last season, we used vidal there.
This season just use marchisio sturaro/asamoah khedira and use pogba as a treq.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve's 4-3-1-2 was strange last season because the creativity came from Pogba and Pirlo.

You almost needed a non-traditional trequartista to make that midfield work.

With Marchisio playing as the regista, Juve are back to having a much more orthodox midfield three, so they don't need as defensively capable a trequartista.

However, with Dybala as one of the forwards, one can argue Juve would be better off with a trequartista that is more based on movement, rather than a classic creative, technical trequartista.

In theory, Pereyra should be a pretty good fit to play with Dybala and a centre-forward.

But I don't see any need for Juve to be particularly pre-occupied with trying to play 4-3-1-2 just now.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juve's 4-3-1-2 was strange last season because the creativity came from Pogba and Pirlo.

With Marchisio playing as the regista, Juve are back to having a much more orthodox midfield three, so they don't need as defensively capable a trequartista.

However, with Dybala as one of the forwards, one can argue Juve would be better off with a trequartista that is more based on movement, rather than a classic creative, technical trequartista.

In theory, Pereyra should be a pretty good fit to play with Dybala and a centre-forward.

But I don't see any need for Juve to be particularly pre-occupied with trying to play 4-3-1-2 just now.
Interesting

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015

Against madrid in our home, we only used pirlo with vidal as treq. Works well. Maybe the best game in last season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And in that game Juve had very little interest in having the ball.

It was just a question of containing and counter-attacking - no real thought of Juve having the ball for extended periods and having to break Real down.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And in that game Juve had very little interest in having the ball.

It was just a question of containing and counter-attacking - no real thought of Juve having the ball for extended periods and having to break Real down.
that.

it worked because we had a gameplan based on non having the ball and defending. But that kills the purpouse of having a trequartista.

It was an specific plan for specific games... but i dont think it could be sued as a standard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)