Andrea Barzagli (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok, but we dont have vidal anymore, and i woudnt mind Pogba being used as treq but allegri do not like...and right now i dont know if he has the right mentality for it (he stays with the ball too much and is always looking to 1v1 peeps instead of being intelligent)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
That's right. Allegri seems prefer to use pogba at LCM. i do not understand why vidal can be treq and pogba can not.
Sometimes, I even think that actually vidal was a treq only at paper.

I could be wrong.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's right. Allegri seems prefer to use pogba at LCM. i do not understand why vidal can be treq and pogba can not.
Sometimes, I even think that actually vidal was a treq only at paper.

I could be wrong.
He WAS a Treq on paper. Allegri used him there just because we could have another line of defense pretty high and he could help a little on the attacl. Obviously Pogba has gazillion more attacking prowess than him and has an eye for assists... but welll allegri doesnt like him used as a treq.

He must have his reason. What i have seen is that Pogba hungs to the ball too much and wants to "carry" when he just cant

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Vidal is more mobile.
Agree. Talking about mobility and positioning, vidal is better than pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

He WAS a Treq on paper. Allegri used him there just because we could have another line of defense pretty high and he could help a little on the attacl. Obviously Pogba has gazillion more attacking prowess than him and has an eye for assists... but welll allegri doesnt like him used as a treq.

He must have his reason. What i have seen is that Pogba hungs to the ball too much and wants to "carry" when he just cant
I agree with all you explain.
Just curious about the reason.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
play what you're good at. Is Bayern going to change formation against us? No.
boateng wont be able to play probably Martínez or Alaba would be as CB against us

-Lewandowski-
-coman-Muller-Robben-
-Vidal-Alonso-
-Alaba-Badstuber-Benatia-Lahm-
-Neuer-​

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
let's be real here. Barzagli is starting to lose it.

dont get me wrong he is still good. but if you pay close attention to his games this season he is making mistakes that you would never see him make last season or years before. poor marking decisions, jumping, giving balls away easily.

he is 34 so it is understandable. he is still good enough for this squad for a other year or two. but we should be really pushing rugani ahead.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
let's be real here. Barzagli is starting to lose it.

dont get me wrong he is still good. but if you pay close attention to his games this season he is making mistakes that you would never see him make last season or years before. poor marking decisions, jumping, giving balls away easily.

he is 34 so it is understandbable. he is still good enough for this suaqd for a other year or two. but we should be really pushing rugani ahead.
it's funny you say that, but in reality Barzagli is starting to lose it.

he is 34 so it is understandbable. he is still good enough for this suaqd for a other year or two. but we should be really pushing rugani ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)