Andrea Barzagli (7 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
He is the best i have seen in my life.even better than past defenders.in these days defending is much harder than before becuse you're not allowed to be aggressive and tackle every thing like Montero and Baresi .One bad tackle and you will easily get sent off.you have to be intelligent and fast to take the ball away from strikers.and Barza has done this for so many years ecpecially against the best attacking Trio in the history last season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Barzagli: 'Juventus to the end'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Barzagli would “like to see out my career at Juventus” and explains their extraordinary turnaround.

The defender’s current contract expires in June, by which point he will have turned 35, but he’s not ready to hang up his boots yet.

“I’d like to see out my career at Juventus. We will calmly discuss it with the club,” he told Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium.

A new deal is expected to hold him to the Turin giants until 2018.

Meanwhile, tomorrow against Chievo they are seeking a club record 12th consecutive Serie A victory.

“We have rediscovered our solidity and confidence,” added Barzagli.

“Compared to the start of the season we have changed the mentality of the team. There is more sacrifice from everyone, we’re back to pushing hard the way we did in previous years.

“Now we mustn’t think of the run of victories, as instead focus on one game at a time.”

Juve hope they can keep this form up going into the Champions League Round of 16 with Bayern Munich.

“The draw was not kind to us, but Bayern can say the same thing. We are facing a powerhouse of European football, they picked the toughest opponent in the pot.”

Media once again have been humiliating themselves with their weak ass rumors :lol: :rofl:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Barzagli: 'Juventus to the end'
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Barzagli would “like to see out my career at Juventus” and explains their extraordinary turnaround.

The defender’s current contract expires in June, by which point he will have turned 35, but he’s not ready to hang up his boots yet.

“I’d like to see out my career at Juventus. We will calmly discuss it with the club,” he told Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium.

A new deal is expected to hold him to the Turin giants until 2018.

Meanwhile, tomorrow against Chievo they are seeking a club record 12th consecutive Serie A victory.

“We have rediscovered our solidity and confidence,” added Barzagli.

“Compared to the start of the season we have changed the mentality of the team. There is more sacrifice from everyone, we’re back to pushing hard the way we did in previous years.

“Now we mustn’t think of the run of victories, as instead focus on one game at a time.”

Juve hope they can keep this form up going into the Champions League Round of 16 with Bayern Munich.

“The draw was not kind to us, but Bayern can say the same thing. We are facing a powerhouse of European football, they picked the toughest opponent in the pot.”

Media once again have been humiliating themselves with their weak ass rumors :lol: :rofl:
A little piece of me is going to die when he retires.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Why were people so negative anyway? I never watch the Bundesliga but considering he played every game when Wolfsburg won the league, no way this was justified.
We were frustrated. We sucked, we signed Luca Toni and Barzagli had a bad reputation here. He didn't do so well in the last few years before we signed him and we thought he was another Grosso.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A little piece of me is going to die when he retires.
A big piece of me. In an era where defending is shit and players all go to hairdresser, manicure and brazillian wax before the game, he starts with this fuzzy "yeah i overslept and just woke up look". Kinda what i usually sport in the gym.

But while having such look, he's the most concentrated, most precise defender in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)