Andrea Barzagli (13 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What a performance. Made the greatest attacking trident since Brazil's RRR in 2002 look like Milan players. Interceptions, tackles, headers, blocks, marking and chasing back. He did it all. Up among my favourite Juve players of all time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have no words to describe this man. How the fuck can he be so unknown? Juve should have really done something to help with that in the last few years. It's not fair for him that Chiello is rated higher among football fans.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The perfect mentor for rugani as well. He's probably got another two seasons in him. Might not be a full time player next year, but he should start all CL games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4966304 said:
the 2nd goal is on him too, looked very clumsy, should have made a tackle on messi but instead he lost control and has fallen on the field, why they both were too scared to tackle messi i dont get it
also look at the poor marking of rakitic :sergio: if only evra was 2 steps righter
if it was chiello he would break messi's legs in this moment
After the war everybody are the generals.So easy.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Isn't he getting to that point where he considers calling it quits from NT duty? Especially with these injuries over the past couple seasons. Obviously it's hard to stop playing for your country but someone should have a talk with him about this decision maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)