Andrea Barzagli (13 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Pretty much no question that he will need to perform another 2 years without any prospect for his successor in sight.

Are there any reliable young defenders available? Perhaps we can sell torinos Boumsong and get a real defender.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can't honestly say that Chiellini would have done a better job than Barzagli tonight. Just loved how he stopped messi one on one. had me off my seat shouting THAT IS ANDREA MOTHERFUCKING WALLZAGLI ASSHOLE!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Friend of mine was like, "Quite stocky, isn't he? He's kinda like a wall..."

Damn straight he's like a wall! Definitely brought it tonight, couple little slips, but otherwise tremendous performance/recovery.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
I can't honestly say that Chiellini would have done a better job than Barzagli tonight. Just loved how he stopped messi one on one. had me off my seat shouting THAT IS ANDREA MOTHER$#@! WALLZAGLI ASSHOLE!
Agree thought he was great and we did not miss Giorgio...except i think Giorgio would have taken a yellow card to stop messi on the build up to the second goal Barzagli was to nice with his challenge...Buffon will have nightmares about not holding the shot and Evra will to for switching off and not thinking the worst and letting suarez run from behind him to score the rbound when if he had stayed alert would have been first to the rebound....I was shouting for Allegri to bring sturaro or pereyra for pirlo after we equalised....Alves foul on Pogba....if only instead of going a bit to brave after the equaliser when barca were rattled we stayed more controlled and solid and seen it through for another 10-15 mins at 1-1 into the 80th+ mins then barca would of been nervous.....All ifs and buts.......or imagine when Moratta equalises Chiellini was fit and started then Barzagli comes on for Pirlo....oh the mind torture all ifs and buts but hopefully we are back at the top european table for good and regularly make CL quarters and semis

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
the 2nd goal is on him too, looked very clumsy, should have made a tackle on messi but instead he lost control and has fallen on the field, why they both were too scared to tackle messi i dont get it
also look at the poor marking of rakitic :sergio: if only evra was 2 steps righter
if it was chiello he would break messi's legs in this moment

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)