Andrea Barzagli (12 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm actually more worried about replacing Barzagli than I am about replacing Pirlo. We have proven able to play a strong game with a commanding midfield without Pirlo, but never really had a convincing defensive display against an able opponent without Barzagli.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm actually more worried about replacing Barzagli than I am about replacing Pirlo. We have proven able to play a strong game with a commanding midfield without Pirlo, but never really had a convincing defensive display against an able opponent without Barzagli.
Most definitely. It'll be helluva task finding suitable replacement once this guy retires. Incredible how lucky we were in the first place with his signing and for a petty sum. The best defender in this team by mile and among top 5 CBs in the world.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Most definitely. It'll be helluva task finding suitable replacement once this guy retires. Incredible how lucky we were in the first place with his signing and for a petty sum. The best defender in this team by mile and among top 5 CBs in the world.
Hopefully by the time Chiellini will be the new Barzagli. Italian defenders usually are at their prime when passing 30.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)