Andrea Barzagli (10 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
"Barzagli to miss Super cup because of injury?" - Rai sport, Goal.com

Big loss for our defense if he doesn't recover.
If that is the case, it'll be interesting to see if Ogbonna goes straight into Barzagli's spot or if Bonucci moves right and Ogbonna plays in the middle.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank God we have the black Baresi to cover from the bench.
How many times do you have to repeat black Baresi shit? Is this funny to anyone here? Doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is the case, it'll be interesting to see if Ogbonna goes straight into Barzagli's spot or if Bonucci moves right and Ogbonna plays in the middle.
I've read today Conte might do this. Bonucci played there couple of times last season when Barzagli was out. There is also Cacares but he'll be returning 2 days before the match so this injury couldn't come in the worse moment.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think its pretty funny, almost as funny as how quickly people started ripping on Bonucci for no apparent reason.
Oh it's not just here. It's on VS as well. Bonucci was never truly liked there. He's an error prone defender. His lack of concentration and poor positioning at times led to direct chances for oppositions. The very fact he cannot play in 4 man back line among other things makes him limited defender.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm sure he doesn't hate him, but the same always happens. Someone exaggerates about a topic (Bonucci), and then it is met with exaggeration.

You tend to get more of this exaggeration out of season without something fresh to silence those who have brought it up. As if it holds more weight then. It doesn't, when the player in question is off the back of an extremely good spell encompassing two seasons and two tournaments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)