Andrea Barzagli (16 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Would it be an exaggeration to say that he's playing as well as Cannavaro did for us from 2004 to 2006?
It's pretty damn close. Even though he looks slow when he runs, somehow he manages to get the first touch on every ball. He's reduced me to just smiling and shaking my head when he does stuff like that :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It's pretty damn close. Even though he looks slow when he runs, somehow he manages to get the first touch on every ball. He's reduced me to just smiling and shaking my head when he does stuff like that :D
Well, that is a misconception bro. Its not about how "fast" you look when you run, its all about the legs. He has a bit longer legs so of course he will seem "slower" in his run than Gio for example but still be able to run as fast as him or at least be just a tidy bit slower.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well, that is a misconception bro. Its not about how "fast" you look when you run, its all about the legs. He has a bit longer legs so of course he will seem "slower" in his run than Gio for example but still be able to run as fast as him or at least be just a tidy bit slower.
I know, he's deceptively slow. I wouldn't label him as a sprinter either, he just never gets caught out in situations where he has to rely on his speed to recover for a mistake. The footballing brain on this guy is big and sexy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)