Andrea Barzagli (44 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't want to see this thread when he faces real teams who can exploit his lack of pace. He's good when our team is pressing and the opponents don't have the skill to turn him or link some passes together to start a counter attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Everyone is talking about the LB position. What happened to the kid that played a few matches there last year in the Europa League? I think he's only 18

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I can't recall ever being overwhelmingly impressed by Bonucci even once.
me too, Ranocchia managed this a couple of times, but Bonucci NEVER!
I ve always rated Barzagli higher as a youngster, its jsut that his carrier has shown that he is a limited player and the Bonucci is young enough to carry some promise...

Kudos for Conte for having the balls to pick the best man we can field.
At least between two Italians the choice is going towards Juve's favor, now, lets just work on the nationality issue and buy a quality non Italian CB and LB!

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #619
    Ranocchia is worse than Bonucci, face it already. He's a terrible defender who fucked up more than Bonucci, Chiellini and Barzagli combined.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Ranocchia is worse than Bonucci, face it already. He's a terrible defender who fucked up more than Bonucci, Chiellini and Barzagli combined.
    Ranocchia faces WC competition, both in CL and within the team, whilst Rannochia only faces Barzagli... and occasional Zlatan, Cavani, Milito...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)