Andrea Barzagli (136 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #622
    Ranocchia faces WC competition, both in CL and within the team, whilst Rannochia only faces Barzagli... and occasional Zlatan, Cavani, Milito...
    Ranocchia has made mistakes against shit clubs. He proved NOTHING while at Inter, he was never convincing and he's surely a flop.

Bonucci has turned out to be average while Ranocchia has turned out to be shit.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Hopefully Pato will still be unavailable to play against us. He's the kind of player that can expose Barzagli.
    Pato's speed is scary. Should be a good game.

Agreed about Ranocchia, he's not good at all. Maybe he can improve but as it stands, I wouldn't want him anywhere near Juve.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ranocchia has made mistakes against shit clubs. He proved NOTHING while at Inter, he was never convincing and he's surely a flop.

Drop it, for six straight years it has been proven that everything Cronios says is correct, it is the truth, the gospel, the word.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    If Barzagli can keep his form, I think he deserves to be called again in the NT.

Dude, Ranocchia owned Bonucci in that pre-season tournament.
    I think one of the main reason why Ranocchia played really poor was because of Gasp's doomed strategy. Ranocchia is a solid CB in the NT because Prandelli knows how to build a decent defense, unlike Gasp.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    He really impressed in the these first 3 games of the season, but you could feel that he might fuck up badly enough sooner or later.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    barzagli has been proving us all wrong so far, I hope he keeps it up until January if he keeps his starting place.

the guy had a great game on weds and I don't think anyone of us would have thought he would ever be in a poll to vote for him as MoM:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)