Andrea Barzagli (14 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
He still stunk up the joint massively though and was a useless signing. Still doesn't mean I don't love the guy, he was a $#@!ing beast of a striker in his prime, especially in the years 2004-2008.

However that huge outside the box header (which Barzagli assisted in 2010/11) gave me an even more massive hard on... Consider this, even playing in a disintegrating team, Luca Toni accomplished more than Borriellol did in the same time span; and in comparison, Blol was playing in a team firing on all cylinders and had no excuse for his mediocre display. Toni on the other hand actually scored some pretty desperately needed goals when the pick of our team was either enfeebled with injury or crippled by lack of form, confidence and self-belief!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In my opinion, the most influental player we got since 2005

He was the commanding centreback that bonucci and chiellini needs to get bossed around. most vital player for the unbeaten title

May 22, 2007
Someone is obviously going to contest that, but it's actually remarkable that it's very easy to claim Barzagli has been that good for Juventus.

I was actually rather impressed by that UEFA team of the year putting him in the nominees instead of Chiellini as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)