Andrea Barzagli (44 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The most consistent player in the team. Makes it look so easy and doens't make any errors. Plus he gave the ball to Asamoah when he assisted for Licht.
And the most underrated one. Doesn't nearly get the credit that he deserves. Once again saved Bonucci's ass in the second half when that Parma player stormed past him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And the most underrated one. Doesn't nearly get the credit that he deserves. Once again saved Bonucci's ass in the second half when that Parma player stormed past him.
Glad that i wasnt the one, that had to point that out.
Barzagli's presence gives confidence to our rearguard, Bonucci needs him, hopefully he will stay injury free, esp as long as Lucio wont be available.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yet the bitch in you had to highlight it.
it did happened didnt it, though? is it my fault?
Unfortunately it happens too often and since many members here happen to forget/ignore it, it has to be pointed out,
so that they consider it next time we come to talk about it...

And the reason i mention it here, is that the most important thing atm, is to highlight the fact, that Barzagli's presence for these moments is of the highest importance! Bonucci is not going to become top class within a day and Lucio+Caceres wont be miracously cured in a week.
Due to our faulty transfer strategy, we must rely on Barzagli presence at all times!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Barza may not be top, but he is at the perfect age of the CB and he is in a great form, to be a part of a top class defense atm.
However as we primarily use the 3-5-2/3-4-3 now, we need more than 3 top quality CBs for the demanding season ahead of us.
Since Lucio is now out of the equation, we need one more CB of this class, FFS we started the season with a youngster CM playing as a starter CB!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it did happened didnt it, though? is it my fault?
Unfortunately it happens too often and since many members here happen to forget/ignore it, it has to be pointed out,
so that they consider it next time we come to talk about it...

And the reason i mention it here, is that the most important thing atm, is to highlight the fact, that Barzagli's presence for these moments is of the highest importance! Bonucci is not going to become top class within a day and Lucio+Caceres wont be miracously cured in a week.
Due to our faulty transfer strategy, we must rely on Barzagli presence at all times!
7 lines reply....once you go over 3 I don't read.

---------- Post added 26.08.2012 at 11:45 ----------

Barza may not be top, but he is at the perfect age of the CB and he is in a great form, to be a part of a top class defense atm.
However as we primarily use the 3-5-2/3-4-3 now, we need more than 3 top quality CBs for the demanding season ahead of us.
Since Lucio is now out of the equation, we need one more CB of this class, FFS we started the season with a youngster CM playing as a starter CB!!
When did we use 3-4-3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)