Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (63 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Agnelli on Twitter: "Make your enemies believe there's love there
'Cause in war, belief is all fair " @Ceferin

@GordoDeCentral
Wasn't someone saying that Ceferin is the godfather for Agnelli's kids? Is that not true?

So they became close friends, agnelli lured him in, made him family only to backstab him over the Super League and post cryptic twitter messages over it?

- - - Updated - - -

Its not real guyz. Jussa joke
@Mark please ban

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I know Agnelli and the Super league gang lost the first round, but if this idiot Ceferin starts banning clubs and acting like a dictator, he'll eventually end up like Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Can't ban us when we finish outside the top 4 :pirlo:
funny thing is this: there are rumors that uefa want to introduce the new format asap, so they might even start it this year. now, the new format includes 2 wild cards for the highest ranked non qualifier clubs. juve still gonna be 5th or 6th in the club rankings by august, and easy top10 by next year, even with an european ban.

:allegri:

Last edited:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i thought there are transparent and straight forward rules for qualification

the true colors of ceferin and uefa :touched:
Didnt you read the small text: you have to be close to him, and whisper sweet words into his ear while you pet the inside of his tigh. Maybe than you can enter this fair for the people competition called cl

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What do you guys think Juve would be shaped like if Cobolli Gigli and Blanc were still in charge today?

One of the bright moments in the past few horrible days, AA saying that he'll be focusing on Juve %110 from now on. It instantly injects confidence and calm in me.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
My biggest worry is if all this animosity against AA from other clubs will be a hinder in especially this summers dealings. I fear it very well could, which we really can’t afford.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)