Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (28 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Andrea Agnelli is considering the possibility of creating a Basketball team. Andrea has met with the Euroleague CEO Jordi Bartomeu. (La Stampa)

May 22, 2013
You’ll be at every game then :baus:

But seriously the reason I ask is because I’ve no idea how big is Basketball in Italy.
It's decent i guess. There is already a Milanese team in Euroleague, which has 16 teams in total.
Other football clubs that have a team in the league include Bayern, Real, Barca and CSKA. Then there are some Greek teams, Olympiakos and Pana.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Don't be a cheap fuck in having to get Bonucci back now while letting Caldara go. Let Higgy go cheap to Chelsea if need be. Win the CL title next season and money will flow in, fuck the book balancing shit this season!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The man just completed the greatest transfer in Juve history and brought the GOAT, and yet some people worry about losing a player called Caldara.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Don't be a cheap fuck in having to get Bonucci back now while letting Caldara go. Let Higgy go cheap to Chelsea if need be. Win the CL title next season and money will flow in, fuck the book balancing shit this season!
aside from Ronaldo, getting Bonucci back might be the best transfer in years

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
aside from Ronaldo, getting Bonucci back might be the best transfer in years
Early on with it but Costa one for me has it beat and hopefully Cancelo's will also. But for argument sake I will say it was a good transfer if a CL title comes from it. If not 1 title would you still consider the best transfer or even a good one?

Plus without these 2, Juve was arguably a questionable penalty given from beating RM and eventually being CL title holders.

Apr 19, 2007
I dont think that trophies will define Ronaldo being a success purchase. It will define him being a success at this club but I think the change in revenue will determine of the purchase was good or not. If our revenue grows drastically in the next 3 years and we can start buying at a top level and keeping our best players then its a success.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I dont think that trophies will define Ronaldo being a success purchase. It will define him being a success at this club but I think the change in revenue will determine of the purchase was good or not. If our revenue grows drastically in the next 3 years and we can start buying at a top level and keeping our best players then its a success.
Agreed.

He could not kick a ball and it would still be a success.

In fact, even if the revenues dont shoot up in the 4 years that he is here, in terms of perception he has already lifted the club to another level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)