André Santos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
yeah we'll still be in the market..i dont think the trezeguet issue has been resolved, Amauri seems set to start and Iaquinta has earned his place last season. Trez is in no mans land right now.

Tiago and possibly one of grygera or zebina would be leaving also.

We need a LB and RB, possibly some back up in midfield and a 3rd bench striker if trez does leave.
Apparently Melo will be our last signing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Apparently Melo will be our last signing.
No,i just read that Ferrara insists on a new LB-probably Grosso.
so we should wait and see.

Juve wants to sell Poulsen as well.there are rumors about amove back to Germany to Shalke/Hoffenheim/Bremen.all3 seems to be interested in him.

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
I read about Grosso rumour. He's solid but a little bit old. But whatever you do, don't get Santos. He's only OK going forward and utter crap defensively.

OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #164
    I read about Grosso rumour. He's solid but a little bit old. But whatever you do, don't get Santos. He's only OK going forward and utter crap defensively.
    Actually, Barca are the ones after him now.

Dec 31, 2008
    No,i just read that Ferrara insists on a new LB-probably Grosso.
    so we should wait and see.

Juve wants to sell Poulsen as well.there are rumors about amove back to Germany to Shalke/Hoffenheim/Bremen.all3 seems to be interested in him.
    sources??

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
    Actually, Barca are the ones after him now.
    That's BS! We are after Filipe Luís from Deportivo, and we will get him. It's just that everybody wants minimum €20 mills for their players after Reals crazy transfers. The rumour about Barca and Santos is either made up by the press or it's leaked on purpose by us to put pressure on Deportivo.

OP
    Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #167
    That's BS! We are after Filipe Luís from Deportivo, and we will get him. It's just that everybody wants minimum €20 mills for their players after Reals crazy transfers. The rumour about Barca and Santos is either made up by the press or it's leaked on purpose by us to put pressure on Deportivo.
    Reports say that you've given up on Filipe and Santos will be the alternative.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Yeah,we just need to sell Poulsen First.and i "think" it will be over for transfers.
    the only way i can see us bring in another defender/RB is if we sell Grygera.

GK:Buffon,Manni,Chimenti
    DF:Grosso,Chiellini,Canna,Legro,Ariaudo,Zebina,Grygera/new RB
    MD:Camo,Sali,Zanetti,Tiago,Sissoko,Melo,Marchisio
    AM:Diego,Gio
    FW: Dp,Amauri,IQ,Trez

We're set.
    next summer i guees new CB and RM will come.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    FUCK these talks man....DAMMIT....our dream of getting a great LB is GONE!!!!

secco declared they are not looking for a new LB!
    http://juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_EEF7BBDCF72B4FFB8C7FD89FC036BBDB.asp

fuck man....i doubt they will get a new RB tooo.......fuck.....LB and RB was our weakest point las season and is still gona be our weakess point next season....

purchase of diego and melo n canna does not mean that we are having a GREAT transfer activity....we are not even pinpointing our biggest need!!! LB AND RB

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    They MUST sign an RB, I would prefer both, but I just hope it means Ciro likes DC then us being stingy, but an RB and very good one, is a must, when we are improving only one side of the fullbacks.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    FUCK these talks man....DAMMIT....our dream of getting a great LB is GONE!!!!

secco declared they are not looking for a new LB!
    http://juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_EEF7BBDCF72B4FFB8C7FD89FC036BBDB.asp

fuck man....i doubt they will get a new RB tooo.......fuck.....LB and RB was our weakest point las season and is still gona be our weakess point next season....

purchase of diego and melo n canna does not mean that we are having a GREAT transfer activity....we are not even pinpointing our biggest need!!! LB AND RB
    Yeah,just read it...i AM suprised because the italian reports earlier clearly said that Ciro wants new LB...well i suppose then,that DC will get his chance this year.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Yeah,just read it...i AM suprised because the italian reports earlier clearly said that Ciro wants new LB...well i suppose then,that DC will get his chance this year.
    i have my doubts for dc as a leftback... he seems to me more of an midfielder than a defender.
    he has some potential but in defense it is molianro>dc
    and that says enough :D

we could really need a lb or rb or even an young cb....
    maybe we will buy one in the winter transfer market....

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    “I keep reading the possible signing of left-backs, but I want to point out that is simply not true,” said the transfer guru on Juventus Channel.

“We are not looking for a left-back, as in that role for next season we will continue to rely on Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie.”

Lock it up.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Santos close to sign with an Italian club. We can count out :inter: who can't buy non-EU players, meelan is a possibility if they don't want another non-EU player so that leaves those f*ckers, us and maybe Napoli.

My guess would be meelan. We said we don't want a LB and Napoli want to give a chance to that Argentine guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)