André Santos (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's busy with Moggi now that the crook is back. They are probably sealing some deal for Juventus behind the scenes.

Mar 14, 2004
where do Marcelo, Cicinho, Cacapa & Roque Junior come from?

As we speak,cacapa was marvelous In Lyon,and we all know how do players that go in Newcastle finish. Roque Junior did what NONE OF PRESENT(except DP) Juventus players was able to,he won CL by pwning our ass injured on the pitch,so I'd leave him out of it cuz he can smile on that comments,you can't. Marcelo is still young and has one and a half year in europe and that in the biggest club ever in history of human kind. So as a 21 years old,you can't label him as a flop. Cicinho is only mistake of the clubs over here.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Doesn't he have a €6m release clause or something? We should be able to gather that much if we sold Tiago or Poulsen from the midfield.

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
we really should get him and a RB too... Molinaro and Zebina no... with Molinaro and Zebina we will not win the Champions League!!

I heard that if we get Felipe Melo he will be the last one for Juve this season... only 2 new signings??? that's all??? c'mon Blanc!!

I think Criscito is much much better than Molinaro... I don't know about Criscito if he stays in Genoa or he comes back... but I hate Molinaro... I can't stand this guy... he doesn't know how to cross... Criscito can!!

memo

Nov 18, 2005
we really should get him and a RB too... Molinaro and Zebina no... with Molinaro and Zebina we will not win the Champions League!!

I heard that if we get Felipe Melo he will be the last one for Juve this season... only 2 new signings??? that's all??? c'mon Blanc!!

I think Criscito is much much better than Molinaro... I don't know about Criscito if he stays in Genoa or he comes back... but I hate Molinaro... I can't stand this guy... he doesn't know how to cross... Criscito can!!
everybody hates molinaro

May 22, 2009
I dont dislike Molinaro at all. Its not his fault that he is in Juves starting eleven and why we dont have a better LB. In my opinion he´s not that bad as many tries to make him. He usually do his job defensively and he is better than Zebina and Grygera. Grygera is a disaster!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's hard to hate a player who tries so hard in your shirt, no matter how many crosses or passes go astray.

I'd rather have him than someone with great technique who puts in little effort.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually, it was Blanc who made that statement about closing the market, and not Secco. I don't believe it is true; however, we will need to sell first before we buy again. That much is certain!

Tiago and Poulsen might be sold (I don't want to see Poulsen leaving, but he is the easier to sell of the two); as for Sali, I think he is staying. He may not be as good as he was in his Bayern days, but you can't ignore his versatility, experience, and fighting spirit.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah we'll still be in the market..i dont think the trezeguet issue has been resolved, Amauri seems set to start and Iaquinta has earned his place last season. Trez is in no mans land right now.

Tiago and possibly one of grygera or zebina would be leaving also.

We need a LB and RB, possibly some back up in midfield and a 3rd bench striker if trez does leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)