André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We can't sign a midfielder without him being considered as a Pogba replacement?? :confused2
It's ridiculous how some of our fans think. This constant fear of our best players being sold. Pathetic.

As you correctly stated, with Marchisio's injury leaving him out of action for a large portion of next season, keeping Pogba and finding a new CM to fill the gap/fight for a spot in the starting 11 is a no-brainer.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It's ridiculous how some of our fans think. This constant fear of our best players being sold. Pathetic.

As you correctly stated, with Marchisio's injury leaving him out of action for a large portion of next season, keeping Pogba and finding a new CM to fill the gap/fight for a spot in the starting 11 is a no-brainer.
Mandragora is the easiest answer for filling in for Marchisio

Yes, it would be better if Mandra got a year of solid loan experience before coming on board but unfortunately that may not be feasible due to the circumstances. But ultimately it all comes down to what happens this summer.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

We all need to get used to being a top club again. Conte got in our heads with his negativity I think. Marotta and Agnelli used to talk us down too. But all the talk is much more confident and positive now from the club and we fans have to have that confident mentality too.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If I wear a condom all summer long then will it prevent me from catching summer mercato fever?
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

If we want to be regarded as a top club and a final destination like the two Spanish teams or Munich, we gotta have that fearlessness that we used to known for on and off the pitch. Top performers and top GM's.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mandragora is the easiest answer for filling in for Marchisio
We are talking about our most consistently world class midfielder, and you name Mandy. : some kid with some talent.
Lemina, Khedira, Pogba is the midfield. Means we dont have a high class technical midfielder on the bench anymore. So we are in the market for one.
Mandy should go out on loan, or stay at juventus and have a Rugani'esque season

Remember a month or two ago when literally each page of Pogba's thread had at least 4 posts about his imminent sale ? Disgusting. Enjoy the player while he's here, know that if that ever changes, The Great Man will spend it wisely.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

If we want to be regarded as a top club and a final destination like the two Spanish teams or Munich, we gotta have that fearlessness that we used to known for on and off the pitch. Top performers and top GM's.
Tbh, media has been awfully quiet about Pogba recently. And this while he performed excellent. Juve's star is rising.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dont know if it has been said but his dudes are coming to Milano on Friday including Valencia's president.
Hopefully it means the deal is imminent, I really like when Beppe secures our targets quickly. If our board picked him as #1 choice he must fit Allegri's plans.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
#TS: #Marotta offers €25m but #Valencia seek €30-40m for #Gomes.There's a summit b/w Marotta & Mendes tomorrow #Juve

#TS: During the summit tomorrow for #Gomes, #Marotta will also discuss about #Bentancur with Mendes. #Juve

Regarding Bentancur with Valencia to keen to sign him,i wonder if they'll agree to sell Gomes to a reasonable price to us since we have an option on Bentancur.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
#TS: #Marotta offers €25m but #Valencia seek €30-40m for #Gomes.There's a summit b/w Marotta & Mendes tomorrow #Juve

#TS: During the summit tomorrow for #Gomes, #Marotta will also discuss about #Bentancur with Mendes. #Juve

Regarding Betancur with Valencia to keen to sign him,i wonder if they'll agree to sell Gomes to a reasonable price to us since we have an option on Betancur.

This reminds me of the summit he had with Schalke's president for Draxler last year. Wanted to see him play for us last year, but in hind sight, I'm glad Beppe didn't break the bank for that dyke looking cunt. I have the utmost faith in the great man's judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)