André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
From the few times i saw him and from his highlights clips,he looks like he has a very good technique,dribble,ball control,passing skills.
Always looking to find partners and to create chances for others.Can play anywhere in midfield.
Also using both legs very good.
His crosses seem a little "weird" though.

Those who watched him enough,how is he defensively?

And i wonder what's his price,because to pay more than 30M for a CM is not where we need to spend the most right now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Serious question

You have 5 scudetto winning juve, recent Cl finalist and known all over europe for that return leg against bayern. A starter is out injured long so they need quality and they ask you

You have a team without titles for a few decades, mostly known for losing in the end, having trash on the street, and complaining about everything. Oh, they also apparently need a player

How is this even remotely a question for Gomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding to that juve's reputation of generally making CM's play to their level or above

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Serious question

You have 5 scudetto winning juve, recent Cl finalist and known all over europe for that return leg against bayern. A starter is out injured long so they need quality and they ask you

You have a team without titles for a few decades, mostly known for losing in the end, having trash on the street, and complaining about everything. Oh, they also apparently need a player

How is this even remotely a question for Gomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding to that juve's reputation of generally making CM's play to their level or above
Getting to play alongside the likes of Pogba and Marchisio...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Marotta basically confirmed interest, but also that of other clubs. We don't tend to do well on auctions, so unless we have moved quickly some retard team (take your pick in the PL) might end up offering something stupid for him.

Looks versatile and suits Allegri's style of football, could potentially play in 3 positions by the look of it. Also we have a core of hispanics who have all done well here.
I believe the correct term is spic.

Who does he play like? Is he a pansy or does he go in for the hard ball as well?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Marotta basically confirmed interest, but also that of other clubs. We don't tend to do well on auctions, so unless we have moved quickly some retard team (take your pick in the PL) might end up offering something stupid for him.

Looks versatile and suits Allegri's style of football, could potentially play in 3 positions by the look of it. Also we have a core of hispanics who have all done well here.
He's portuguese.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is basically really technical and attacking CM. Rarely noticed him for us tackling or defensive attitude. Tho he is quite a big dude, towering and tough to deal with physically. JuveJay was on point when he compared him go Ballack in type of role.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If you are Gomes I can't imagine how to choose between Milan and Juve would be a tough decision. Key competitor would be Manchester United under Mourinho but even still they may not be in the champions league.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is kind of low in the Portuguese NT pecking order, he will be called, but is unlikely to start, if he impresses though, his price will go up as he is very young.
His normal value roght now is about 18mil, as Marotta overpays, we are likely to pay 25mil, if his market price raises to 25mil then he will be out of reach!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If you are Gomes I can't imagine how to choose between Milan and Juve would be a tough decision. Key competitor would be Manchester United under Mourinho but even still they may not be in the champions league.
Doesnt matter if United arent in the CL or not,they're going to offer a stupid amount of money if they're really interested in him and Gomes being Portuguese would be happy working under Mourinho.
Man U have focused their attention on Renato Sanches though which makes me think its unlikely they sign both.

Basically if we really want him,we should try and secure him early before the rich EPL teams jump in.

Jun 6, 2015
Doesnt matter if United arent in the CL or not,they're going to offer a stupid amount of money if they're really interested in him and Gomes being Portuguese would be happy working under Mourinho.
Man U have focused their attention on Renato Sanches though which makes me think its unlikely they sign both.

Basically if we really want him,we should try and secure him early before the rich EPL teams jump in.
I think big money teams going after the same targets as us is only positive. If someone chooses ManU for higher wages over us so be it. We are better off having players who choose to be here and want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)