André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I love how ppl think every mid we sign is Pogbas replacement. The paranoia is strong. marchisio is out until November, and will need even more time than that to get back into actual playing shape. Then you've got khedira who can't be relied on to stay healthy the whole season, and to wrap it all up we've got a vacant treq position. Right now our only reliable midfielders are pogba and pjanic. Fact.

Didn't even get into the probable sale of Pereyra, Hernanes, and Asamoah.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
dunno, he's only 22, and already looks like a mature player. tall, strong, contributes to both attacks and defense, pretty creative, a good passer as well. he's pretty slow and easy to tackle though. he seems to me like a khedira type of player who won't win matches but offers balance in the midfield. as a marchisio/khedira backup, he'd be more than fine.

beppe, keep pogba ffs. i can't help but think all these midfielders would be some damage control. :shifty:
Nah man. Khedira is more intelligence and strength. Gomes is about technique.

Someone compared him to Aquilani. I think that is a fair comparison, actually. To the young pre-injuries Aquilani, who looked talented though.

Gomes looks like he could become a great player.

.. @Ahmed, made the comparison.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Not his fault...it fucking insane to pay up the money Valencia wants for him.
Not worth it...IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Not his fault...it fucking insane to pay up the money Valencia wants for him.
Not worth it...IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)