André Gomes - Midfielder - Valencia (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Valencia reportedly told Juventus to forget negotiations for Andre Gomes and even cancelled all meetings.

Spanish newspaper AS claims Valencia directors are increasingly irritated at the Juve courtship of their midfielder.

He has a release clause set at over €100m and the club wants €50m for his signature.

With Juve clearly not going to meet that figure, Valencia have cancelled planned meetings and warned they will not negotiate any more.

Gomes does not seem particularly eager to leave the Mestalla either, so Juventus have to look elsewhere.
Draxler all over again. :lol:

Beppe really likes to piss off other clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, we should not get intimidated by them.

Sad we will miss a great player, but i dont want us to bend over to those pricks.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah this is pretty much the Draxler of this year
Not really. Ultimately, it was Draxler's decision to join Wolfsburg for more wages and for being too much of a chicken to leave Germany. He seems regretful with his recent praise of Juve.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not really. Ultimately, it was Draxler's decision to join Wolfsburg for more wages and for being too much of a chicken to leave Germany. He seems regretful with his recent praise of Juve.
Draxler told a different story today.

he said there were several meetings, he had agreed terms with juve, but clubs couldnt reach an agreement.

Then wolfsburg sold De Bruyne, trew that demanded ton of cash, and he decided to go there cause it was germany and he has the ambition of a wet potato

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Granted he came on late second half and his team was man down but not sure I was impressed with his performance today. Got caught out few times by the England right back and others. That said when the tempo is slow you can see he read the game well on the few glimpses that I saw of him.

Anyway I'd still choose mikhi over this guy any given day. Yes even though i know they don't quite share the same positions.

Jun 6, 2015
Granted he came on late second half and his team was man down but not sure I was impressed with his performance today. Got caught out few times by the England right back and others. That said when the tempo is slow you can see he read the game well on the few glimpses that I saw of him.

Anyway I'd still choose mikhi over this guy any given day. Yes even though i know they don't quite share the same positions.
He's the Morata of the midfield players, has all the tools to be a great midfielder but is yet to show it on consistent basis.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Valencia signed Rodrigo and Negredo for a combined 58m and finished 12th last year. Marotta just should give them some advice additionally to our offer, they need it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Valencia signed Rodrigo and Negredo for a combined 58m and finished 12th last year. Marotta just should give them some advice additionally to our offer, they need it.
The first thing Valencia has to do is fire the dumbass who hired Gary Neville.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Fabio Guild will have taken note, André Gomes is definitely a player from Juventus . Not that the Bianconeri ds presence in Saint Etienne to watch the match between Portugal and Iceland were to certify the value of the class of '93 midfielder Valencia, but it definitely served to reinforce their beliefs about a market track at today's complicated but not impossible . Manchester United Mourinho , who shares the prosecutor with Gomes (Jorge Mendes), at the time remains in the lead because of the Portuguese evaluation remains very high and the availability of Red Devils to put a figure on the flat between 40 and 50 million EUR is greater. But everything can change if Juventus entered the order of ideas to sell Pogba for monstre figures and at that point there would be in cash liquidity for the assault groped former Benfica. Who prefers a central location as a fulcrum of the middle, but with Portugal Liga and has been shown to be able to disengage from midfielder , stroke, quality and capacity, insertion, as confirming the action with Vierinha that all'assist port for Nani . A player from Juventus, in short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)