Analysis of Summer Transfer requirements (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
On paper the above looks attractive.

However, D'Agostino has to be factored in to the strating XI

There is still a niggling doubt about pace in that formation.

I'd like:-

------------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Miguel----------Cannavaro----------Chiellini-------Criscito

----------------------------Sissoko---------------------------

Cameronesi--------------------------------------D'Agostino

----------------------------Diego------------------------------

---------------------Amauri----------Del Piero----------------
As I said before, it all depends on the team we are facing and which players are on top form.

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,143
    When can we expect definite news regarding Criscito?

With Diego's arrival, which I am extremely happy with, I am unsure as to what will now happen to Camo. He is a winger, though he can play through the middle. His major strength is crossing. His tackling is nasty, but more often than not illegitimate. His temperament is wretched. And his body is not in great shape. Bearing in mind the amount of last season that he missed, it would be no problem for me to see him sold...and for our midfield to focus on mixing the muscle and guile of Momo and Marchisio with the delicacy and flair of Diego and Giovinco.

Its all the better if D'Agostino joins the ranks, as we can play a pretty flat central midfield trio of Marchiso, D'Agostino and Momo, with Diego behind two forwards. That would be immense...

Yes, the right back situation needs resolving, but I am sure that Ciro has seen it and is working on, along with Secco. The same goes with the left back problem. Ciro was one of the finest, most consistently uncompromising defenders of his generation, and there is no chance that he rates Molinaro, Grygera, Zebina as potential first team starters of the back four he wants to employ.

All these rumours about De Ceglie being used as part exchange for D'agostino. I am unsure...He is nowhere near the finished article, defensively...with his main strength, this last season, when he has played, being his delivery, not his covering. He can tackle, but his positioning is poor. That can be improved. He has decent pace, decent ability on the ball and decent physical strength. However, we need a left back starter...not a lad learning his trade. By all means, I would like to see him stay and play the apprentice to someone decent.

And if he does go, on a co-ownership deal, and he excels, at lets say Udinese, we could simply buy him back next summer. Udinese and Genoa(in Criscito's case) are never going to be bigger teams than we are. I refuse to believe that if offered the choice, Criscito would want to stay with Genoa, instead of challenging, and likely winning the starting role at left back for Juve, fighting for honours at home and abroad.

Buffon

X Cann Chiellini Criscito
    Marchiso D'agostino Momo
    Diego(giovinco)
    Iaquinta(Amauri) Del Piero (Giovinco)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    When can we expect definite news regarding Criscito?

With Diego's arrival, which I am extremely happy with, I am unsure as to what will now happen to Camo. He is a winger, though he can play through the middle. His major strength is crossing. His tackling is nasty, but more often than not illegitimate. His temperament is wretched. And his body is not in great shape. Bearing in mind the amount of last season that he missed, it would be no problem for me to see him sold...and for our midfield to focus on mixing the muscle and guile of Momo and Marchisio with the delicacy and flair of Diego and Giovinco.

Its all the better if D'Agostino joins the ranks, as we can play a pretty flat central midfield trio of Marchiso, D'Agostino and Momo, with Diego behind two forwards. That would be immense...

Yes, the right back situation needs resolving, but I am sure that Ciro has seen it and is working on, along with Secco. The same goes with the left back problem. Ciro was one of the finest, most consistently uncompromising defenders of his generation, and there is no chance that he rates Molinaro, Grygera, Zebina as potential first team starters of the back four he wants to employ.

All these rumours about De Ceglie being used as part exchange for D'agostino. I am unsure...He is nowhere near the finished article, defensively...with his main strength, this last season, when he has played, being his delivery, not his covering. He can tackle, but his positioning is poor. That can be improved. He has decent pace, decent ability on the ball and decent physical strength. However, we need a left back starter...not a lad learning his trade. By all means, I would like to see him stay and play the apprentice to someone decent.

And if he does go, on a co-ownership deal, and he excels, at lets say Udinese, we could simply buy him back next summer. Udinese and Genoa(in Criscito's case) are never going to be bigger teams than we are. I refuse to believe that if offered the choice, Criscito would want to stay with Genoa, instead of challenging, and likely winning the starting role at left back for Juve, fighting for honours at home and abroad.

Buffon

X Cann Chiellini Criscito
    Marchiso D'agostino Momo
    Diego(giovinco)
    Iaquinta(Amauri) Del Piero (Giovinco)
    Could not agree more, especially regarding Camoranesi. There may be some games where Ciro reverts to a 4-2-3-1 formation and camo would be useful there but most games would see what you have in your line up if D
    ago joins.

My conern is still right back, no names are really being rumoured and i am also getting this feeling that Cannavaro was brought in to start, rather than be back up.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    List of things to do this summer:
    1)Sign a star player... Diego : DONE
    2)Get a coach...Crio : DONE
    3)Bring back Cannavaro : FUCK
    4)Bring back Criscito :
    5)Sign a good RB :
    6)Try to get D'Agostino :
    7)Peace Cup title :
    8)Ciro making the average players play good :

I see we have a lot of work to do left. :D

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    List of things to do this summer:
    1)Sign a star player... Diego : DONE
    2)Get a coach...Crio : DONE
    3)Bring back Cannavaro : FUCK
    4)Bring back Criscito :
    5)Sign a good RB :
    6)Try to get D'Agostino :
    7)Peace Cup title :
    8)Ciro making the average players play good :

I see we have a lot of work to do left. :D
    theres gonna be a lot of more of transfers in and out of juve in the coming weeks so i wouldnt hesitate to judge so soon...at least give it another month

mellberg,poulsen,trez n camo seem on the way out or at least rumours say they are their sales could give us some firepower for one more big signing but i have to say i hate the cst rumours with youbg talents like salvio,keirrison,dentinho

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
    Realistically:

In: D'Agostino, Criscito, Zapata, Pandev.

Out: De Ceglie(part of the D'Ago deal, unfortunately), Poulsen, Zebina, Trezeguet.

So probable first 11 could be:

--------------------Buffon---------------------
    Zapata----Cannavaro---Chiellini---Criscito
    ------------------D'Agostino-------------------
    --------Marchisio-----------Sissoko--------
    -------------Diego------Giovinco(Del Piero)--
    ------------------Iaquinta(Amauri)--------

I'm not even sure we have a chance of signing Zapata though tbh. Surely if we were looking at getting him in then we'd be including him in the D'Agostino deal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)