An Open Letter- What Juventus Means to Me (2 Viewers)

prii

Apr 10, 2006
hey man u should post it to the FIGC (those who are investigation the scandel) maybe with your story they will reduce our post... who knows??!!
Great story mate

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Vinman said:
I guess the reality of relagation means nothing to you.....
Well, as far as watching matches is concerned, it does mean next to nothing, because I never was able to watch them anyway. Aside from that, yes of course it means something, we're in friggin B! And players are dropping like flies. While a part of me would like us fall to C, just to see what it would be like to finally have to rely on our youth players, I hope at least we can enjoy B for what it is since we're destined for it.

Anyway, that comment is neither here nor there, how is poking fun at someone make me not care about our relegation?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nice story, Sergio.

The way I think about it going to Serie B isn't that awful. After all I will still be able to support Juventus. Whether my team has to play against Albinoleffe or against Barcelona, they're still my team. Yes, we're losing players, yes we might not be as grand as before, but does that really matter that much?

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Nearly 6 years after this post, I now know that when a son or daughter of mine enter this world, they will enter this world with a Juventus who have once again climbed the summit of Italian football. A juventus that is again worthy of the name, a group of lads who were greater than the sum of their parts. A juventus that they will be a part of and will be proud of from the womb to the tomb. I'm too emotional to go on any further, but this is the most gratifying scudetto I have seen in over 35 years of supporting this club. I love you all on this forum so very much.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    SERGIOOOOOOOOO

You were amazing on the phone, I wish you were close so we could have celebrated together...great guy, great friend and I wish we can meet one day.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    SERGIOOOOOOOOO

You were amazing on the phone, I wish you were close so we could have celebrated together...great guy, great friend and I wish we can meet one day.

It was my honor and pleasure, jack

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Man, reading that while being in a scudetto euphoria brings out some serious feelings I really have a hard time explaining.

To you Sergio!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Nearly 6 years after this post, I now know that when a son or daughter of mine enter this world, they will enter this world with a Juventus who have once again climbed the summit of Italian football. A juventus that is again worthy of the name, a group of lads who were greater than the sum of their parts. A juventus that they will be a part of and will be proud of from the womb to the tomb. I'm too emotional to go on any further, but this is the most gratifying scudetto I have seen in over 35 years of supporting this club. I love you all on this forum so very much.
    :sheik:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Awesome brother, Fucking awesome !!!!!!

Our 6 year jail sentence is OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 06.05.2012 at 21:58 ----------

What, we cant swear on the forum anymore ??? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)