An Open Letter- What Juventus Means to Me (2 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Let's hope you never write again a letter like this for a similar reason.

Juve is again too strong and I'm afraid it will become a problem in the future, once you win 5-6 titles in a row.

The menagament should take every precaution as to not get fucked. Scumbags in FIGC could search for the smallest reason to try and ruin us - taxes, commissions and similar stuff.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well. Now that my emotions have somewhat stabilized, I can say what I've wanted to say, and this has been several years in the making.

Here it is.

Thank you. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Thank you to the players, who since the start of the 2011 season have taken all of us on a magical ride, and one that won't stop anytime soon.

To President Andrea Agnelli. Your vision, your conviction, and your astute planning have set this club up for the present and the future.

To Beppe and Fabio. The REAL DYNAMIC DUO. What else can we asy, but to humbly, and gladly, admit that a lot of us were wrong. I wouldn't trade the two of you for any sporting director tandem in the world.

To Signore Conte. Every journey needs a starting point, and your fierce pride and winning mentality rubbed off on this club. We don't get to where we are now without your guidance. You leaving us when it did was considered a curse, but as it is with life, it never plays out the way imagined it, and that is because the curse turned out to be the gift known as

Signore Allegri. It is truly amazing that 10 months ago, you had the balls to take on a nearly impossible situation. You were following a club legend, following up three consecutive scudetti, and a choice so unpopular that most experts and fans expected you to stumble, and some of those fans, for their own reasons, wanted you to.

I can't thank you enough, and I know that you will never read this but you have helped instill hope, and most of, faith and belirf, that we can win it all.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

Simple, and these words have never meant more, or rang truer.

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

My nephew, the 5th generation Juventino, said to me on the phone "Zio, can you believe this?!?"

And I told the greatest 12 year old in the world that Yes, I do believe it, because

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
My man :touched::touched: -rep for forgetting Nedved though.

i want to add that - just kidding

didnt read. lol
:lol:

This is my first final. I was too young for the last one. Amazing experience.
My 4th final. I started to follow football, and Juventus, in 1997. I am a bit of a cursed guy obviously but I this time this has to happen, right?
2nd here. Nice c-c-combo there radekas. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well. Now that my emotions have somewhat stabilized, I can say what I've wanted to say, and this has been several years in the making.

Here it is.

Thank you to the players, who since the start of the 2011 season have taken all of us on a magical ride, and one that won't stop anytime soon.

To President Andrea Agnelli. Your vision, your conviction, and your astute planning have set this club up for the present and the future.

To Beppe and Fabio. The REAL DYNAMIC DUO. What else can we asy, but to humbly, and gladly, admit that a lot of us were wrong. I wouldn't trade the two of you for any sporting director tandem in the world.

To Signore Conte. Every journey needs a starting point, and your fierce pride and winning mentality rubbed off on this club. We don't get to where we are now without your guidance. You leaving us when it did was considered a curse, but as it is with life, it never plays out the way imagined it, and that is because the curse turned out to be the gift known as

Signore Allegri. It is truly amazing that 10 months ago, you had the balls to take on a nearly impossible situation. You were following a club legend, following up three consecutive scudetti, and a choice so unpopular that most experts and fans expected you to stumble, and some of those fans, for their own reasons, wanted you to.

I can't thank you enough, and I know that you will never read this but you have helped instill hope, and most of, faith and belirf, that we can win it all.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

My nephew, the 5th generation Juventino, said to me on the phone "Zio, can you believe this?!?"

And I told the greatest 12 year old in the world that Yes, I do believe it, because

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
So much this. Exactly how I feel :touched:

Sergio :heart:

Forza Juve :flag1:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This is my first final. I was too young for the last one. Amazing experience.
Same here brotha. I can recall things from 2004 season after we just lost the CL final against Bilan. I think i saw my dad watching that emotionally painful game. I am not sure though cause i was too young to realise something. :) having said that id quess you are as old as me, around 23, aint you?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Here it is.

And we can.

And we will.

Why?

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS.

WE

ARE

JUVENTUS
Forza Sergio! :flag1:

And hope Cancun is treating you well.

What's been amazing in this CL season is what we've not only made up to live up to our potential -- winning ties where we should be expected to prevail -- but to now counter with impressive teamwork and pride in matches where we are the clear underdogs. A devoted fan can ask for nothing better.

Fino alla fine, brother!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)