Amy Winehouse found dead (1 Viewer)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
And to think a few years back I said i wanted to see her live before she died. Ah well, just like watching a piss head stumbling out from a pub. Saved myself a few quid I guess. RIP Wino!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There are different types of mistakes as well as success. I don't intentionally do things I know will fail or be a bad idea or destroy my life. In today's world I am highly sceptical that those who choose to do drugs haven't been informed of their dangerous nature and lethality. Knowing something is 'wrong' and doing it anyway is different from thinking it's 'right' and honestly misjudging the world around you.

There's nothing laudable about doing what you have been informed and 'know' is wrong then stopping it, In my opinion.

I've made as many mistakes as anybody buy I've never expected praise for fixing what I was responsible for breaking. That's called responsibility and it's a basic requirement of a functioning adult, again IMO
You do not know me.

You are in no position to judge whether I was a success story or whether I was simply recovering from a mistake.

You have no idea what the times were like in my life at the age of 14 back in 1983. And to be quite honest, I don't feel like sharing them with you

No idea whatsoever. But hey, lump us all into one big loser pot, instead of a case by case basis

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You do not know me.

You are in no position to judge whether I was a success story or whether I was simply recovering from a mistake.

You have no idea what the times were like in my life at the age of 14 back in 1983. And to be quite honest, I don't feel like sharing them with you

No idea whatsoever. But hey, lump us all into one big loser pot, instead of a case by case basis
You're right, I don't know the circumstances of your private life and It's just that, your private life. I will just point out that you didn't say "I" made it you said 'some of us'. And In my opinion there's nothing laudinle about stopping doing something that you know is wrong, if your were ignorant to the dangers that's fine obviously but I should think that is highly unlikey. Many reason can make people do drugs from abuse to boredom to everything in between and I never said it's easy to kick a addiction, it's probably one of the most difficult things on earth but again if you make a bad choice in life correcting it is putting yourself back on 'track' not achieving something IMO.

People are responsible for their choices if they have the mental faculties to make choices.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I have been around the block, sfag :D

PS I remember when Heath Ledger died I said: "Great, one fag less". People bombed me with PMs :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)