Americans do it better - in your face, Fritz! (4 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Oh and Seven, one thing more. You said the L on the keyboard didn't work well. But why didn't/don't you edit your typo there on the title? Not that it's something important, not at all, but to me it looks like that you're reluctant to admit your mistakes even if they're the simplest ones.

These laughs are a bit hysteric IMO :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You wrote a line for the title, unless your imaginary brother did it.
:lol:

Seven you're so pathetic. B. is the person you should really be trying to mess with but you're such a scared little white boy that you're trying to go after Fred & I with that avatar of yours since it's ok to make fun of Islam these days but you wouldn't dare make fun of blacks & Africans. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Were the Belgians the ones who started that hideous chain restaurant Waffle House? I bet they were those trucker tranny-fuckers, cheap suckers.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I've never really liked waffles. The syrup gives me a weird 'I wanna throw up' sensation. Isn't Ihop the most known place for that? Never really heard people rave about the Waffle House.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    Oh and Seven, one thing more. You said the L on the keyboard didn't work well. But why didn't/don't you edit your typo there on the title? Not that it's something important, not at all, but to me it looks like that you're reluctant to admit your mistakes even if they're the simplest ones.

These laughs are a bit hysteric IMO :D
    Those statements conflict. Hoori, honestly, this I don't care about. If you think I thought it was Fritz, so what? I don't think I can change the title anyway.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    :lol:

Seven you're so pathetic. B. is the person you should really be trying to mess with but you're such a scared little white boy that you're trying to go after Fred & I with that avatar of yours since it's ok to make fun of Islam these days but you wouldn't dare make fun of blacks & Africans. :lol:
    But why would I make fun of blacks and Africans?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    Convincing you of what? That it's not racism? That's not the way it works.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    That you make good waffles, hence why I stay away from your house.
    I don't know why you think waffles are something exclusively Belgian. Sure, they make okay waffles in Brussels and Liege, but that's about it. Everyone knows that the one product Belgians truly care about is beer. And there's not a single American beer that even comes close ;).

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    But why would I make fun of blacks and Africans?
    You don't have to necessarily but point was you should be making fun of B. He's the one that you were going back and forth with and it was him who made you look like a fool. Instead you chose to target Fred and I (who really weren't involved) with your favorite obsession. I find that ironic and cowardly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)