Americans do it better - in your face, Fritz! (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The state assisting immigrants is something and the society accepting them is something else though. For example, a person with the background as mine and the conditions that brought me to Sweden would have got a job as the one I'm occupying now in the USA in much less time than it took me to get it in Sweden. And trust me, that's what most immigrants want, more than the assistance provided by the state.
True.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #102
    Aye. That's something that can be confirmed by facts. Studies show that Sweden ranks in the top 3 or the very top among countries in Europe when it comes to assisting immigrants with integration.

edit: Here.

TOP RANKED NATIONS FOR INTEGRATION

Sweden
    Portugal
    Belgium
    Netherlands
    Finland
    Source: Migration Integration Policy index

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7043878.stm

Here's the complete list: http://www.integrationindex.eu/topics/2638.html

Italy ranks #6.
    He wasn't necessarily saying that, if you could read correctly, Andries. He was comparing the US with Europe.
    Exactly. He can't. Because it would be a very difficult call. You'd have to look at all the countries in Europe and then look at the combined result. It's easier to say that the US does better than Belgium for example, because the entire point was that I would have difficulties in the USA, because of the anti-discrimination laws.

Unfortunately for Ze, Belgium ranks pretty high on the list he provided.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #103
    The state assisting immigrants is something and the society accepting them is something else though. For example, a person with the background as mine and the conditions that brought me to Sweden would have got a job as the one I'm occupying now in the USA in much less time than it took me to get it in Sweden. And trust me, that's what most immigrants want, more than the assistance provided by the state.
    That's very true. I suppose those numbers would be more difficult to find though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Exactly. He can't. Because it would be a very difficult call. You'd have to look at all the countries in Europe and then look at the combined result. It's easier to say that the US does better than Belgium for example, because the entire point was that I would have difficulties in the USA, because of the anti-discrimination laws.

Unfortunately for Ze, Belgium ranks pretty high on the list he provided.
    Well, I recall you saying that Antwerp had a problem with Muslims and general race issues.

If Ze thinks Americans are better than you when it comes to accepting people, no need to cause a ruckus. It's his opinion.

I welcome him, just like I would with you if you were to come here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Anyways, did you guys hear about that story of that one terrorist who dropped his Passport out of his flight on 9/11 right before his body was disintegrated with part of the North Tower? His Passport fell to the ground like a feather. I think it's pretty cool because it proves that the guy was on the flight, one of the hijackers, because his shit was on Broad Street. But wait, he's still alive???? Surely he parachuted out of the plane beforehand... tricky little terrorist.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Anyways, did you guys hear about that story of that one terrorist who dropped his Passport out of his flight on 9/11 right before his body was disintegrated with part of the North Tower? His Passport fell to the ground like a feather. I think it's pretty cool because it proves that the guy was on the flight, one of the hijackers, because his shit was on Broad Street. But wait, he's still alive???? Surely he parachuted out of the plane beforehand... tricky little terrorist.
    The Saudi guy? :lol2:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't know why you think waffles are something exclusively Belgian. Sure, they make okay waffles in Brussels and Liege, but that's about it. Everyone knows that the one product Belgians truly care about is beer. And there's not a single American beer that even comes close ;).
    But the US is so better in everything else.

USA > Belgium

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    It really sickens me to think how many sick fucks around the world pull shit like this and never get caught. For all I know my neighbor could have people hidden in his basement he's a creepy dude and his house actually gives off an aroma of death. I'm not joking.
    Less than a mile away from my house there's apparently a guy who has tried to rape girls with a huge strap-on dildo. They haven't caught him yet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The Saudi guy? :lol2:
    There were like six of them. This one dude was alive in Morocco and came out to say HEY, I'm no terrorist, I'm alive.

Just goes to show what a farce these government investigations are. Everything points to prior knowledge/government involvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)