American NFL Football (23 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
you would either have to be insanely retarted, demented or be called TO to do all that he has done.....even though he is a gifted athlete....that gives him no right to act the way he does......booo booo booo (three times) T.O ....go get your self some class then try to play with the best
Agreed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++

you should open a thread with your favorite books. I'm gettin into readin now, again, so I would appreciate some recommendations. ;) :D
oh unless you want to throw yourself off a bridge dont read Joyce :D

On the subject of football, pats got their tails handed to them yesterday :frown:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

oh unless you want to throw yourself off a bridge dont read Joyce :D

On the subject of football, pats got their tails handed to them yesterday :frown:
ok :D but what's the difference between Ulysses and the Odyssey?

btw, T.O. is having a news conference at 3:00pm ET today.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
lol oh no you were talking about the book sorry :) no it's written in english, a very ambiguous and hermetic reading.. dind t finish it :D
ahh, I thought you were thinkin of something else. Drop an advice when you're done ;)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
right after T.O. "apologized", his agent got on the microphone and started to attack the media and the team indirectly. You gotta see it, it was helarious. I think sportscenter will show it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Congrats to the Vikes for actually showing up on the road against the paper tiger NY Giants.

But talk about a fun game to watch: the Bears-49ers was one of the wildest games I've seen in a long time. Wind that caused freak plays to happen all over the place -- capped by a field goal attempt that the wind blew back and the Bears returned 108 yards for a TD as the first half expired.

Sure, playbooks get thrown out the window and there was virtually no passing game to speak of on either side. But this was one of those games that reminded me that I can enjoy watching the NFL still.

Torkel: this is why the Vikes have never been the same since they went all dome. Dump the dome!

Sebi

Nov 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
capped by a field goal attempt that the wind blew back and the Bears returned 108 yards for a TD as the first half expired.
i want to see the video for this :shocked:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sebi ] ++

i want to see the video for this :shocked:
Sebi, it will be on all the NFL highlight reels tonight. The announcers were just dumbfounded, saying, "I have never seen that happen before!"

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Sebi, it will be on all the NFL highlight reels tonight. The announcers were just dumbfounded, saying, "I have never seen that happen before!"
it really wasnt that big of a deal since on field goal special teams it's mostly linemen so once spun to go the other way it was no biggie. Bears on a 5 game win streak now that's a feat worht talking about :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)