American NFL Football (50 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Missed the match (started at 3am or something), will watch in on Sunday. But god damn was I happy when I saw the outcome this morning! :heart:

--

That's some ugly fun to be honest, looks like an average guy here in Finland (and god damn people are ugly here). :D
I thought you guys had good looking people for some reason.

great game tho, one of the best I’ve seen

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I was offered tix to a suite for the Giants game today. Of course it's the one weekend that I'm out of town :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not ready to declare that there is "something special" about Danny Dimes but the fact that Patty Shurms has the faith to go for it on 4th down with a rookie QB, empty set against a divisional opponent carries some weight. To top it off he converts the 4th down.

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
So. The NFL is coming to Tottenham in a couple of weeks and I thought I'd go along to the Panthers / Buccaneers game at Spurs.

Any players to watch out for? Particular things I should pay attention to? Are these teams any good?

P.S. I know how the game works, rules and all that stuff. Just not up to speed on current personnel and happenings.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, I think both those teams are ass right now, but the Bucks did just put up 50 points yesterday so there’s a chance you’ll see their good side.

McCaffrey is good on the Panthers but he’s not flashy or anything.

Doubt Cam Newton plays, but he’s amazing when he’s on point.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Buckner. What a beast. :delpiero:
Nick Bosa, baby. He's finally healthy from that high ankle sprain.

Fun fact. I just read somewhere that the average percentage for a defensive line to attain a legit QB pressure or hurry in a non blitzing, passing situation is 37%. This kid on his own is doing it 39% of the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)