American NFL Football (64 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It is never going to happen, my friend. I don't enjoy doing it. I did it for 23 years with friends that I consider my brothers, and the last few years were miserable. Never doing it again.
You’re too nice. The best part of fantasy football is talking shit and pissing off all the guys you’re going up against. That shit is what I live for.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................

Andrew Luck retiring???

- - - Updated - - -

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................

Andrew Luck retiring???

Say it ain't so, Andrew :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Doctors say that if he keeps playing, he may lose all range of motion in his shoulder.

Rumors are that there is a tumor in his shoulder, but I'm not sure how reliable that is.

Either way, this fucking sucks. One of my favorite QB's in the league, and a massive fan of his at Stanford.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, if maybe, JUST MAYBE the Colts got him a real offensive line during his career, we wouldn't have to see montage videos like this, of him being cool with defensive players crushing him on nearly every snap.

I'm so mad right now

Last edited:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The good news for the Colts and their fans is that they have a rich history in tanking a season to get a franchise QB. Congrats, Justin Herbert/Trevor Lawrence, you are a Colt.

Have to wonder if this is Ryan Grigson's swan song, the man who started Deflategate and has now single-handedly ended Andrew Luck's career ... What a treasure he has turned out to be for the NFL.

- - - Updated - - -

best of luck to Andrew, he’s a solid dude
Indeed, as much as I despise the Colts, I could never bring myself to dislike Luck. Given his intelligence and gentle character, a well-mannered guy like him always felt at odds with the brutality of his profession. Almost as if he didn't belong ...

I am sure there will be plenty of good things in life for him going foreward. Still, it's unfortunate one of the most naturally talented QBs in recent history had to retire so early.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's the chances that my boy Christian Wade makes the Bill's roster? Slim to none?

Always thought he would make a good RB, rarely seen a rugby player with that combination of speed and ability to escape players in tight spaces. He never had much of an international career because he's too small and a target for the high ball, all rugby wingers at that level are 6'2" plus.

Anyway, it's a lot to learn in such a small period of time. For example you see him running into open field rather than towards his blockers, old habits...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The good news for the Colts and their fans is that they have a rich history in tanking a season to get a franchise QB. Congrats, Justin Herbert/Trevor Lawrence, you are a Colt.

Have to wonder if this is Ryan Grigson's swan song, the man who started Deflategate and has now single-handedly ended Andrew Luck's career ... What a treasure he has turned out to be for the NFL.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, as much as I despise the Colts, I could never bring myself to dislike Luck. Given his intelligence and gentle character, a well-mannered guy like him always felt at odds with the brutality of his profession. Almost as if he didn't belong ...

I am sure there will be plenty of good things in life for him going foreward. Still, it's unfortunate one of the most naturally talented QBs in recent history had to retire so early.
I don't think he is eligible until 2021, which given the Colts situation, is probably the best news this kid has heard in a while. He is much much more than that fanbase deserves.

- - - Updated - - -

best of luck to Andrew, he’s a solid dude
And he played the right way. In spite of his mild mannered persona, he was tough. As Richard Sherman said, he had to have been beat up pretty badly to walk away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)