American NFL Football (19 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Too close for comfort but if that's what #6 looks like, I'll take it :D

Belichik tossed aside last year's SB but his D won it for the Pats this time around.

Edelman for MVP

Losers of the night are not the Rams but all those teams that hired every guy who's ever been been in the same zipcode with Sean Mcvay as their HCs ... Gotta wonder if they would like a do-over ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Too close for comfort but if that's what #6 looks like, I'll take it :D

Belichik tossed aside last year's SB but his D won it for the Pats this time around.

Edelman for MVP

Losers of the night are not the Rams but all those teams that hired every guy who's ever been been in the same zipcode with Sean Mcvay as their HCs ... Gotta wonder if they would like a do-over ...
Congrats buddy, scary part is this team will only get better

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thanks, man ... was so nervous thruout the game lol ... every new SB feels like it's the first one :touched:
Well, they do have 12 draft picks this year but Brady isn't getting any younger and they might lose a few vets to free agency or retirement. Can never take these moments for granted, you know, one of these times will be the last one for Tommy and BB ...

Good luck to your Bears next year - wouldn't mind a rematch of that '85 SB ;)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Thanks, man ... was so nervous thruout the game lol ... every new SB feels like it's the first one :touched:
Well, they do have 12 draft picks this year but Brady isn't getting any younger and they might lose a few vets to free agency or retirement. Can never take these moments for granted, you know, one of these times will be the last one for Tommy and BB ...

You'll load up with talent like always, you probs won't use half of those picks in the actual draft :D

As long as you have Brady and Bill you'll be up there

Congrats man

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bill is the greatest coach not only in the history of the NFL, but to me, the greatest coach in the history of sports. His first super bowl win was based on a running game and defense. Nearly 20 years later, he has come full circle.

Greatest coach in the history of sports.

Going back to the Ancient Greeks.

Better than Wooden, Auerbach, Riley, Jackson, Bowman,Walsh (that hurts to admit, but let's be honest), Noll, Madden, Saban, Bryant.

Better than all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than trappatoni, Lippi, Sir Alex Ferguson

The list goes on

Last edited:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Bill is the greatest coach not only in the history of the NFL, but to me, the greatest coach in the history of sports. His first super bowl win was based on a running game and defense. Nearly 20 years later, he has come full circle.

Greatest coach in the history of sports.

Going back to the Ancient Greeks.

Better than Wooden, Auerbach, Riley, Jackson, Bowman,Walsh (that hurts to admit, but let's be honest), Noll, Madden, Saban, Bryant.

Better than all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than trappatoni, Lippi, Sir Alex Ferguson

The list goes on
Does Esports count, I'm sure Marc has achieved more than all in his Football Manager career

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Probably going to be a real important draft for you guys. At least the future. I love watching older guys like Brady and Brees light it up but you can’t help but get that feeling the end of that generation is right around the corner. Gonna be a sad day when those two hang it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)