American NFL Football (16 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Winston? Can't remember him. :shifty: Mariota ain't that bad...
Winston plays for Tampa Bay.

Mariota has been okay, it’s still early but he’s not shown anything special. Wentz and Geoff for example weren’t rated as highly but they’ve done way better. Could also be a matter of team but it still goes to show their rating in college doesn’t mean anything

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasps' rugby union winger Christian Wade has decided to try his hand at NFL. I'm interested to see how he does, and sad to lose him from RU. Dazzling player with great speed and step, but at 5'8" he was continually overlooked for the England national team because he was seen as a target for the high ball. Big loss for Union as he got people on the edge of their seats, I'm sure he will find a position in American football (could only be RB or WR I suppose)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The fact that Cooper is 6 years younger than both Tate and Thomas and still on his rookie contract may have something to do with the 1st round pick going to Oakland. He's also far more talented than Thomas and Tate.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The fact that Cooper is 6 years younger than both Tate and Thomas and still on his rookie contract may have something to do with the 1st round pick going to Oakland. He's also far more talented than Thomas and Tate.
I’ll give you the younger part but I’m going to disagree with the talented part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)