American NFL Football (21 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Are you usually a jinx? Since Elway won the Superbowl, not a single team I supported won it. I am THE jinx
Nah, not like that. :D But I'm careful about predicting a winner due to jinxing, so I'll never say that the team I support will win. :p But I think the Panthers will win today.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw how big favourites are the Panthers considered to be tonight?
Last time I looked you got your money back three times if you bet on Broncos.

EDIT: 2.80 now.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm actually fearing another 2013 scenario here with how the Panthers have overrun their play-off opponents.

- - - Updated - - -

2014 I mean
I don't think it will be a blowout. Broncos' defense is much better compared to then. Even if they can't get their offense working, which wouldn't be a huge surprise, they still have a great defense. But if they get behind with a few scores early, it's going to be difficult for them to get back in the game.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If you haven't watched NFL before, I doubt you'll get hooked right away. :D
Not hooked probably, but when I watched my first game (Super Bowl 2012 :heart:) I really enjoyed it despite knowing literally nothing about the game - not even the absolute basics of how it's played - beforehand :D

Was googling rules while watching all the time, but that actually was pretty cool, lots of satisfaction when I finally figured the game out step by step :D

- - - Updated - - -

The Superbowl is definitely a bad start for someone who haven't watched NFL before.
Nah

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I don't think i'll survive the first hour. :D
Das not it!

- - - Updated - - -

Not hooked probably, but when I watched my first game (Super Bowl 2012 :heart:) I really enjoyed it despite knowing literally nothing about the game - not even the absolute basics of how it's played - beforehand :D

Was googling rules while watching all the time, but that actually was pretty cool, lots of satisfaction when I finally figured the game out step by step :D
I dunno, it took me a few games to get it. :D But my first game wasn't the Super Bowl, so I dunno. :D But there's always the half-time show and commercials (unless you're watching it on Danish tv :( )

- - - Updated - - -

Well i should go big or go home even if i'm already at home.
You know the rules? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)