American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Calm down, princess . There's still two more days.
:oops: my bad - didn't think I'd run into someone who could read the calendar.

- - - Updated - - -

Falcons new stadium :weee:

How's the sound system in that thing? Loaded and ready, I guess? :p

P.S. Joking aside, it's an impressive stadium indeed. Congrats to Falcons fans - you guys will be bathing in modern luxuries, while watching your team getting their shit kicked out of them :D

Mar 4, 2007
:oops: my bad - didn't think I'd run into someone who could read the calendar.

- - - Updated - - -

How's the sound system in that thing? Loaded and ready, I guess? :p

P.S. Joking aside, it's an impressive stadium indeed. Congrats to Falcons fans - you guys will be bathing in modern luxuries, while watching your team getting their $#@! kicked out of them :D
Thanks man. but yeah we are improving as a team in the past 3 seasons. I wish M.Vick was still around to do his thing in this new Arena. Those were the days.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thanks man. but yeah we are improving as a team in the past 3 seasons. I wish M.Vick was still around to do his thing in this new Arena. Those were the days.
Nah, Ryan is the right guy for you, he just needed a better supporting cast and coach (will see if the new guy is indeed the right guy). Falcons need to put together a couple of solid drafts in a row to get back in contention. Lately they have been either busting out on draft picks or draft strategy altogether (the J.Jones pick comes to mind).

Mar 4, 2007
Nah, Ryan is the right guy for you, he just needed a better supporting cast and coach (will see if the new guy is indeed the right guy). Falcons need to put together a couple of solid drafts in a row to get back in contention. Lately they have been either busting out on draft picks or draft strategy altogether (the J.Jones pick comes to mind).
Hopefully by the time the new Arena opens we will have sold team to compete with and improve on that road.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
you saying you ain't looking forward to it?

I have to be honest with you. I have not done nearly the amount of research that I usually do. I've been so busy at work and dealing with my health for the past couple of months that I haven't had time.

Aside from Juve and maybe the Canadiens, I haven't paid much attention to anything sports related.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I have to be honest with you. I have not done nearly the amount of research that I usually do. I've been so busy at work and dealing with my health for the past couple of months that I haven't had time.

Aside from Juve and maybe the Canadiens, I haven't paid much attention to anything sports related.
Hope, ultimately, you are doing well health-wise.
As for the draft, as long as you guys avoid taking Arik Armstead in the first, you should be fine :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)