American NFL Football (36 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sherff is a great OG prospect at a position of need for the Skins but a bit too early for him, imo.
Guards and projected Right Tackles do not go this early though.

- - - Updated - - -

could be a replacement for Mo Wilkerson ...
Or they put Williams on that line with Wilkerson AND Richardson and just terrorize people

- - - Updated - - -

There might be a trade here

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.

The Jets got the best player in the draft.

Fuck. What a defensive line. Oh my god

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Guards and projected Right Tackles do not go this early though.

- - - Updated - - -

Or they put Williams on that line with Wilkerson AND Richardson and just terrorize people

- - - Updated - - -

There might be a trade here
That was kind of my critique for the redskins pick. Still, he is a very good player and not that huge of reach after all is said and done.

Could be, Bowles used to play without a pure NT in Arizona.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fight on :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Do the Bears get that defensive lineman from Washington now?

The DE from Kentucky?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that came out of nowhere

- - - Updated - - -

I might be able to stay up to watch the 49ers pick. Draft is moving faster than I thought

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
lots of mocks had Bears take Cooper of White, so that was kind of fitting in the mold for me. Can't agree with taking a WR so early when you have so many other needs thruout the roster. Especially a WR with one year production in a lesser conference.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, at least we know baby jesus is looking out for all these NFL prospects by spreading good fortunes all around ... those involved in the draft.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This Is Where I Fear that Trae Wayens ends up

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not.

- - - Updated - - -

I just thought of something. What if the Rams take Dupree?

With the pass rushers they already have.

Just saying

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Good pick by the Giants.

Wayens is more of an athlete, not as much a football player. Maybe changes that down the road but not as sure-fire a prospect as he looks on paper, imo.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Like Dupree. Mostly cause his name is Bud.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't like White to Chicago. Was hoping he'd fall a bit and end up at team where he could develop for a while. Dude's still so raw, only been play football since his junior year in high school.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
This Is Where I Fear that Trae Wayens ends up

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not.

- - - Updated - - -

I just thought of something. What if the Rams take Dupree?

With the pass rushers they already have.

Just saying
they might as Long is getting long in the tooth and expensive. Dupree is a low IQ player, a reactionary athlete who I expect will struggle in a system that asks a lot from him. Kind of reminds me of Bruce Irvin, who the Hawks are looking to offload. In a simple system, as a situational pass rusher, he will be OK, I guess but don't expect him to be special in any system.
Dupree's draft stock was at most late 1st round, more like 2nd rounder before the combine. After that, his track numbers turned him into potentially top 10-15 guy. Just the usual media hype stuff, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)