American NFL Football (39 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In that case, I'll be praying for you.
Looks like your prayers are working because the Pats got the easiest schedule in the whole league.

One Schedulegate coming up, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Belichick talking to referees? He may be known for giving the cold shoulder to the media, but those words have to come out somewhere. Belichick is being rumored of talking to referees behind the scenes, threatening and bribing them so they look past illegal acts the Patriots commit and rule in their favor as often as possible.

Is Brady in cahoots with Goodell? His sexy supermodel wife has been rumored to provide Roger Goodell, the Commissioner of the NFL, with sexual favors in order for an easier schedule and other miscellaneous gifts to help the Patriots gain an unfair advantage.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Looks like your prayers are working because the Pats got the easiest schedule in the whole league.

One Schedulegate coming up, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Belichick talking to referees? He may be known for giving the cold shoulder to the media, but those words have to come out somewhere. Belichick is being rumored of talking to referees behind the scenes, threatening and bribing them so they look past illegal acts the Patriots commit and rule in their favor as often as possible.

Is Brady in cahoots with Goodell? His sexy supermodel wife has been rumored to provide Roger Goodell, the Commissioner of the NFL, with sexual favors in order for an easier schedule and other miscellaneous gifts to help the Patriots gain an unfair advantage.
So much creativity in a couple of sentences ... or three. When all is said and done, dear, we both know Chip is the one who'll be walking funny on his way out of Foxboro. In a few months those ridiculous comparisons between Chip and BB will finally be put to rest alongside the Eagles' hopes for a play-off spot.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So much creativity in a couple of sentences ... or three. When all is said and done, dear, we both know Chip is the one who'll be walking funny on his way out of Foxboro. In a few months those ridiculous comparisons between Chip and BB will finally be put to rest alongside the Eagles' hopes for a play-off spot.
That's all you have to say, huh?

Idk why you feel so threatened by Chip btw. Feel like Bill's time on top is about to run out? I mean he's got what, two more years or so? That's the circle of life, my dear friend. Someone even sharper, foxier, and smarter is about to take his place (Chip Kelly) and the best thing you can do is appreciate what he brings to the league.

It's gonna suck in a few years when the Bills and Dolphins finish above you tho.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
That's all you have to say, huh?

Idk why you feel so threatened by Chip btw. Feel like Bill's time on top is about to run out? I mean he's got what, two more years or so? That's the circle of life, my dear friend. Someone even sharper, foxier, and smarter is about to take his place (Chip Kelly) and the best thing you can do is appreciate what he brings to the league.

It's gonna suck in a few years when the Bills and Dolphins finish above you tho.
That's all I NEED to say, sweetness - #kisstherings

BB is the director of that same circus in which Chip is just another clown; Chip just happens to be the flavor of the month ...

Nothing lasts forever, hun, especially the good things. I'll take my chances with the Krafts though ...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's all I NEED to say, sweetness - #kisstherings

BB is the director of that same circus in which Chip is just another clown; Chip just happens to be the flavor of the month ...

Nothing lasts forever, hun, especially the good things. I'll take my chances with the Krafts though ...
Bill certainly does look like he belongs in a circus.

- - - Updated - - -

what kinda outfit is this?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Bill certainly does look like he belongs in a circus.

- - - Updated - - -

what kinda outfit is this?

The kind Chip can't afford to wear.

when you are that important, outfits don't matter. one day, 4 SB wins from now, maybe Chip could afford to show up like that too ;)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Maybe Chip is a secret hardcore Christian.

He prefers samoan mormons, Tebow and Sam Bradford

The whole Sanchez thing is what I don't understand.
true indeed, considering the Sanchize showed us all what he thought of hard-core christians when he wiped his booger on Brunell's gangreen "poncho"

- - - Updated - - -

aka "Mark Brunell's second most embarrassing moment in life"

#neverforget

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)