American NFL Football (11 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
had an awful game vs the 9ers, was even worse today - record # of ints, no TD passes (streak is over) and left plenty of points on the field to win them the game.
Pretty good showing by the Saints D after the first quarter with Atalanta converting 1 of 13 3rd down attempts. Had Brees had at least an average day, Saints would have likely won the game. now, only a miracle could get them to the poffs.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
poor Lions - imploded in such typical fashion

kudos to the seahawks for getting a rare away win at a tough venue. Bears should still make the poffs though even if are likely to lose the division.

- - - Updated - - -

Jim Harbaugh week 12: Kaepernick is a great young QB

Jim Harbaugh week 14: Colin who? Alex Smith has always been our starting QB
fixed - sorry for being off by a week :D

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
this Kaep experiment needs to stop. Alex Smith was having an all pro year, gets a concussion and is the 2nd string QB. wtf Harbaugh. This is the first time I'm questioning Harbs throughout his tenure here. 1st game Kaep led us to a tie, had a pretty good game. 2nd game was pretty dominant, but you gotta remember opposing teams had no film on him. Against NO the defense won us the game. Today he was just absolutely terrible out there. I understand Kaep is the future and thats why a 2nd rounder was used on him, but hes simply not ready. Smith executes this offense perfectly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Cool cat daddy

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Rex Ryan never coaches again

he is purposefully not starting McElroy because he doesn't want to look like more of a fool for sticking with Sanchez and giving him that big contract last January.

The Joooooos are the Inter of the NFL :lol:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
kind of hard and hypocritical and probably also pointless to prove guilt on those charges in a sport that is already centered on violent contacts and going after the opposing players as hard as possible. Difficult to take the high stance in this when you are pushing for even more games in the season, having teams play on short weeks for better TV ratings, use sounds of violent hits on the field as a tool to popularize the game, etc, etc w/o looking desperately hypocritical.

As much as I approve of some of the rule changes to make the game safer, seems to me the Saints' season went down the crapper on little more than a knee-jerk reaction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)