American NFL Football (47 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The New Orleans Saints. Give me a break. Sure, their football team can get lucky when the game is on the line, but thankfully they have some problems when it comes to being an actual city.

Let's all have pity for them because the idiots who designed the place thought it was prudent to build it under sea level. Let's all weap for them because half their citizens did not heed evacuation warnings like the dumbasses they are. Send a few more cat fives their way, put them out of their misery.

I'm tired of hearing about them. Detroit has been through far worse plight than they have, yet the pity party comes to Bourborn street. Go to hell, please mother nature drown that city in its own cesspool of human waste, along with Drew Brees.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The New Orleans Saints. Give me a break. Sure, their football team can get lucky when the game is on the line, but thankfully they have some problems when it comes to being an actual city.

Let's all have pity for them because the idiots who designed the place thought it was prudent to build it under sea level. Let's all weap for them because half their citizens did not heed evacuation warnings like the dumbasses they are. Send a few more cat fives their way, put them out of their misery.

I'm tired of hearing about them. Detroit has been through far worse plight than they have, yet the pity party comes to Bourborn street. Go to hell, please mother nature drown that city in its own cesspool of human waste, along with Drew Brees.
Very eloquent sir.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm watching the game with my uncle who is a Vikings fan (not Lions, he is a douche), and I always love watching it with him. He gets so pissed. Whenever they screw up, he mumbles, "stinking stupid team. They stink they stink they stink Peterson stinks the whole team stinks. Bunch of idiots they stink."

:lol: :lol:

One of these times he's gonna catch me laughing at him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)