American NFL Football (20 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
the guy is a joke but i don't expect you or anyone to agree

if you see what he has done to this team the past decade then you would understand. right now the cowboys worst enemy is jones

We can agree to disagree.

Bottom line is though, he is still better than 75% of the owners in the NFL. Ask Andy, or Greg if they would rather have Jones or their current ownership situation

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The Santa Clara 49ers??

Really?

And just where are they going to get the 930 million dollars to build this new stadium if the city of Santa Clara is only pitching in 79 million??

Just heard it on Fox sports Radio
i don't see that happening but either would the city of SF be that dumb to let go of that franchise?

:wallbang:

Well, since we play like a semi-pro team, we might as well look like one, too. :jester:

are those really the new uniforms/logo?

Fecal Samatar

M.C. 38 Metre Penis
Jul 29, 2008
ok, i read all bout Detroit Lion on Somalipedia. Dey bad team an lose all game an been in last place ebby year. Dey like horseshit team I know well dat be in the last place for 10 years. Dey so shit dey call Pittsburgh Pirates.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ok, i read all bout Detroit Lion on Somalipedia. Dey bad team an lose all game an been in last place ebby year. Dey like horseshit team I know well dat be in the last place for 10 years. Dey so shit dey call Pittsburgh Pirates.
how the fuck can you spell "Pittsburgh" with ease but you can't spell pronouns properly?

chicken fucker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)