American NFL Football (22 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
and mr. irrelevant turns out to be a kicker, how fitting.

i would hate to be the last pick in the draft
But getting drafted is still better than trying to make it as an undrafted free agent, I would think. Anyway, that kicker, Succup from South Carolina, he's shit.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
actually the cowboys are america's inter. overrated and an idiot as the owner

Idiot as an owner???

Right.

His 3 super Bowl trophies and 1.5 BILLION dollar stadium opening up this season say "hello".

I hate the Cowboys as much as I hate anything in this world, but I would love to have Jerry Jones as the owner of the 49ers

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
jerry jones didn't build those teams which won 3 super bowls in the 90s. his name was jimmy johnson.

johnson drafted the players and signed the free agents

jerry jones got drunk with success that was brought by johnson and drove him off. switzer and gailey won with johnson's teams and then failure since 1996.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
jerry jones didn't build those teams which won 3 super bowls in the 90s. his name was jimmy johnson.

johnson drafted the players and signed the free agents

jerry jones got drunk with success that was brought by johnson and drove him off. switzer and gailey won with johnson's teams and then failure since 1996.
Who was the one who made the very unpopular decision of firing an all time icon and bringing in Johnson?

Who was the one who gave the final go ahead on the Herschel Walker trade, knowing the risk that sending Walker to Minnesota could have gifted them a Super
Bowl and made those picks worthless?

Who was the one who overrode Jimmy Johnson when Johnson wanted to trade Troy Aikman INSTEAD of Steve Walsh??

Say what you will about him being a loon, but the guy loves football, and wants to win, and can make money.

Like I said earlier, I would love for him to own the 49ers

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the guy is a joke but i don't expect you or anyone to agree

if you see what he has done to this team the past decade then you would understand. right now the cowboys worst enemy is jones

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Santa Clara 49ers??

Really?

And just where are they going to get the 930 million dollars to build this new stadium if the city of Santa Clara is only pitching in 79 million??

Just heard it on Fox sports Radio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)