American NFL Football (43 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeeesss what a fucking win!

So, they beat a 11 win team and 2 13 win teams in the 2nd half of the season, with 2 of those wins coming on the road in the 2 most difficult places to play as a visiting team. They honestly needed this down the stretch. They needed to have these playoff type games.

They are battle tested going into the playoffs, a team that outside of Sherman and Sanders, didn't have any of that type of experience.

And to think that their 3 losses are by a combined 13 points (Actually 7 points, but that last second special teams touchdown that Atlanta scored had no impact)

This team far exceeded my expectations

- - - Updated - - -

And the birds make it against all odds.
Fuck the cowboys
Wentz came up big the last 4 weeks.

But it might be too much to ask for them to beat Seattle, even at home. THey won't be playing the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins like they did the last month of the season.

And if they do beat them, your reward is

.......................................................................................

San Francisco :heart: But you know I love you, buddy, so there will be nothing but respect from me if that matchup does happen.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So, they beat a 11 win team and 2 13 win teams in the 2nd half of the season, with 2 of those wins coming on the road in the 2 most difficult places to play as a visiting team. They honestly needed this down the stretch. They needed to have these playoff type games.

They are battle tested going into the playoffs, a team that outside of Sherman and Sanders, didn't have any of that type of experience.

And to think that their 3 losses are by a combined 13 points (Actually 7 points, but that last second special teams touchdown that Atlanta scored had no impact)

- - - Updated - - -

But it might be too much to ask for them to beat Seattle, even at home. THey won't be playing the Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins like they did the last month of the season.

.......................................................................................

San Francisco But you know I love you, buddy, so there will be nothing but respect from me if that matchup does happen.
The best thing is that a it will give renewed belief that we can beat anyone and secondly we get that bye week to rest and heal up

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The best thing is that a it will give renewed belief that we can beat anyone and secondly we get that bye week to rest and heal up
Get Dee Ford and Jaquiski Tartt back for sure, and an outside chance at yes, you heard me, Kwon Alexander coming back.

Warner, Alexander and my new favorite 49er, the rookie Dre Greenlaw? Whoooo boy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

San Francisco :heart: But you know I love you, buddy, so there will be nothing but respect from me if that matchup does happen.
Seahawks are a little banged up so I think we stand a chance but then again, we have no wide receivers or Zach Ertz and now it seems like Sanders is hurt too.

so if we beat the Seahawks, at least the Niners will have their work cut out for em

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The most stupid play calls ever from Buffalo. They had all the time in the world to move the ball and all they did was shotguns. They deserve to go out.

But damn what an athlete Watson is! Two players sacked him but he stayed on his feet. What a monster!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)