American NFL Football (24 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ravens 49ers, what's your say?

I honestly don't know. History doesn't favor West coast teams playing a 1:00 game on the east coast, but the 49ers have that type of team that can play east coast football, with a great defense and running game.

The key to any chance the 49ers have is to not over pursue Lamar Jackson. Containement, containment, containment.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They’ve been solid - nay, incredible - on both offense and defense and the 9ers have suffered against mobile QBs (see both Arizona games). Plus the time factor.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I honestly don't know. History doesn't favor West coast teams playing a 1:00 game on the east coast, but the 49ers have that type of team that can play east coast football, with a great defense and running game.

The key to any chance the 49ers have is to not over pursue Lamar Jackson. Containement, containment, containment.
Ingram is pain as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe it will happen

I don't think the 49ers are there yet to be considered a favorite. The offense needs to be more consistent. This season has far exceeded my expectations. I did not realistically expect them to be 10-1 at this point. I don't think any 49ers fan did. Aside from the NFC East, the road to the Super Bowl in the NFC could be downright brutal. We could possibly have a 12 and 13 win team just in the NFC west alone, and that is not even counting the Saints or the Packers/Vikings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)