American NFL Football (60 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This was one of the worst Patriots offenses in the Belicheck-Brady era (not breaking news here) but the organization didn't do much to surround Brady with any talent on the receiving/TE front.

The Texans shouldn't have won yesterday but they did bc DeShaun is the best QB in the AFC. Yes that's right. Come at me.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This was one of the worst Patriots offenses in the Belicheck-Brady era (not breaking news here) but the organization didn't do much to surround Brady with any talent on the receiving/TE front.

The Texans shouldn't have won yesterday but they did bc DeShaun is the best QB in the AFC. Yes that's right. Come at me.
well they tried Antonio Brown but the powers that be decided to smite them down for the hubris.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I hate OB with all my heart.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Lamar Jackson says hi

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

They didn't do anything to surround him with any talent. Nothing. Nothing at all. However, Brady is nowhere near the Brady of several years ago. Although, picturing him instead of Kirk COusins on this Vikings team , the Vikings would be up by 2 TD's at this point. And of course, the inbreds who are flooding the sports talk radio stations are all talking about how they are going to be glad to see Brady go.

I've said it before, I will say it again. The single worst sports fanbase in American sports. hands down, the worst. Honestly, for all the shit he gets on this forum, @acmilan is the total opposite of what the typical patriots fan is. At least he has a clue

- - - Updated - - -

If the 49ers reach the SB will you play fantasy with us next season?
Uhm.....,......

No.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i couldn’t let it go unanswered, it’s blasphemy

You can make a case that Deshaun is more talented, especially arm talent. But, there is no case that can be made this year that anyone besides lamar is the best QB in the NFL right now

- - - Updated - - -

It hurts that you ignore our wishes

Ignoring your wishes would be to not answer your request. I just don't fulfill your wish :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You can make a case that Deshaun is more talented, especially arm talent. But, there is no case that can be made this year that anyone besides lamar is the best QB in the NFL right now
Who is more athletic between the two, in your opinion? I give it to Watson by a small margin.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Who is more athletic between the two, in your opinion? I give it to Watson by a small margin.
It would be interesting to see how good Watson can be with in a better organization with a better coach. The Ravens were smart and changed their philosophy to match Jackson's skill set and concentrated their team building on parts that will help him be successful.

There's not doubt that Jackson is the better athlete but Watson has a better arm, fantastic football IQ, and is amazing in clutch situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)