American NFL Football (72 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:lol:

That is some classic inept Browns management right there. In the world of modern communication technology, how the fuck does that happen?

Benjamin to the Bills for a couple of picks. I've got some pretty happy friends back east right now, he should definitely help them out.

So excited to see Garoppolo in red and gold -- and to see what Lynch decides to do with that top pick! I'm definitely sensing an influx of draft capital.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
The Bills have been doing well for themselves lately - what a culture change the right GM and coach could bring to a franchise.

One team that I don't understand why they didn't go big after Jimmy G is the Cardinals. That team has avoided addressing the QB position for years now and Palmer is as good as done after this year. Getting their hands on a young and super-promising QB like Jimmy was an opportunity they should not have missed.

- - - Updated - - -

For the rest of his career and life, Jimmy should call BB at least once a day to say a big THANK YOU for not being traded to that shit-hole of a franchise the Browns.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wouldn't it have been a waste without anyone throwing to him? I feel bad for Hyde. He's a great player and the line actually can run block for the man to showcase his abilitiies

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you are looking at it in terms of immediate impact, then yes.

However, everyone knew that Hoyer was a bridge QB, and given his age (only turns 21 this week), he would have been a definite piece for the future when the 49ers got their man.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Patriots reunited with Hoyer, can't wait to see what Belichick is salvating for in the second round pick, should be good, always trust the process with Belichick.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
@Lapa

Superbowl incoming

- - - Updated - - -

And Ajayi just runs one in for a TD. oh my fucking god, this team is the best
Yea I'm so pumped up! We are raping those mothafuckhas!

Best team in NFL at the moment, we deserve that SB! Gimme it already. :D

Watching Juve at the moment is a fucking pain in the ass, thank god for this Eagles team.

My fiance is not so excited about this (drinking beer and watching Juve is OK but drinking beer while watching Eagles too is just too much).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea I'm so pumped up! We are raping those mothafuckhas!

Best team in NFL at the moment, we deserve that SB! Gimme it already. :D

Watching Juve at the moment is a fucking pain in the ass, thank god for this Eagles team.

My fiance is not so excited about this (drinking beer and watching Juve is OK but drinking beer while watching Eagles too is just too much).
:lol: eagles and beer go together so well, your gf needs to become a fan herself

Jay is such a great addition. This team is so complete it’s insane.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Damn I wanna go watch Eagles home game. Is it how hard to get tickets? (will go to Philly some time soon, #1 place in US where I wanna go).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Damn I wanna go watch Eagles home game. Is it how hard to get tickets? (will go to Philly some time soon, #1 place in US where I wanna go).
Shouldn’t be that difficult, they have gotten a little pricey tho. Around $200 for the cheaper ones. Let me know when you come over, I’ll join!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Shouldn’t be that difficult, they have gotten a little pricey tho. Around $200 for the cheaper ones. Let me know when you come over, I’ll join!
200? Damn that's pricy...but that's how it is nowadays. :moan:

2019 maybe, next year Madrid and Turin...not enough time for travelling more. But will let U know if and when. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)