American NFL Football (20 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Just watched the game. Some great stuff right there (although the first half was pretty frustrating to watch). :tup:
Lol the first half gave em hope and then we just crushed their little hearts like an eagle crushes turtles by dropping them from the sky

@AndreaCristiano

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm so dissapointed on the Raiders this season.

The coaching staff is a disgrace. I've always thought our defense is much more talented than it showed, it, at least, has good pieces in it (Irvin, Edwards Jr., Bowman, Joseph), promising young guys such as Gareon Conley and Obi Melifonwu, and an Elite Defensive player on Mack. Now that KNJ is gone and Pagano is the DC I hope there will be signs of improvement, at least make our players stop underperforming and being out of position all the time, and actually use schemes that play to our strenghts.

I actually believe we could have a decent secondary in our hands with all the young talent we have (Joseph, Conley, Melifonwu), of course, they all must pan out. And the pass rush shouldn't be as bad considering we have 3 talented guys that can get to the QB.

The offense has been just as bad this season, letting Musgrave walk away was a mistake, Downing has not been able to get the offense going and every aspect of the game has been downgraded since he came in.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This team is too good. Incredible to witness this.

I urge everyone to be thankful that they’re an audience of this greatest show on earth. The Eagles are acting as the light we so desperately need in these dark times of corruption in he highest offices and natural disasters wreaking havoc all over the world. Say it with me people: God bless the Eagles!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
This team is too good. Incredible to witness this.

I urge everyone to be thankful that they’re an audience of this greatest show on earth. The Eagles are acting as the light we so desperately need in these dark times of corruption in he highest offices and natural disasters wreaking havoc all over the world. Say it with me people: God bless the Eagles!
We look too good to be true at the moment. :scared:

HT and 24-0...how many yards have the Bears got so far, something like 50? :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Speculation is that even if he doesn't play another snap this year, they are going to franchise him, so that Kyle can see what he can do with a full season under his belt. Considering they will have 100 million in cap space next year, it won't affect them very much if they do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)