American NFL Football (20 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
[video=twitter;858131971020640256]https://twitter.com/ColeyHarvey/status/858131971020640256[/video]

See what you've done - you and your 49ers should be ashamed of yourselves :p
@King of Kings

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But at least we have an extra 2nd and 3rd next year

- - - Updated - - -

They get a 7th this year and a 2nd next year.
I don;t know who's responsible for the 49ers' draft board but he is playing it like a violin
I take it you like Witherspoon?

And I think the guy who is responsible for the board is the guy I was thrilled to get from the Broncos, Adam Peters

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Rahman and Spikes :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I have no clue who Akhello Witherspoon is
Tall, athletic CB ... pretty good vs the pass but pretty bad vs the run

I feel he is a bit of a reach here.

- - - Updated - - -

But at least we have an extra 2nd and 3rd next year

- - - Updated - - -

I take it you like Witherspoon?

And I think the guy who is responsible for the board is the guy I was thrilled to get from the Broncos, Adam Peters
Was just strictly speaking about the way they flip picks around - very impressive.

That's who I thought of too but forgot his name.

- - - Updated - - -

Rahman and Spikes :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I have no clue who Akhello Witherspoon is
Also a very raw player at the CB position, still developing ... potential is there by virtue of size and athleticism alone

- - - Updated - - -

Alvin Kamara is a potentially great pick-up by the Saints - still developing but really reminds me of a Jamaal Charles in running style.

- - - Updated - - -

Cooper Kupp to the Rams - a very good pick for them. Really like this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Patriots pick finally coming ... and they are about to trade down

fml :depressed

- - - Updated - - -

Elflein is a good OC prospect - much needed help for the Vikings

- - - Updated - - -

Being a Pats fan is really frustrating during drafts :(

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Moves to be made
Giants reportedly tried to move up for Mahomes. McAdoo very upset they couldn't get him.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is Barnett any good? [MENTION]ALC[/MENTION]

Was hoping for that RB guy...forgot his name already.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck that mention shit...never works for me!!!

@Martin fix this shit...and since that didn't work! Martin!!!

Ohh it worked :heart:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
[video=twitter;858361867516993536]https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/858361867516993536[/video]

Seems Bengals let the internet do most of their scouting :D

[video=twitter;858364202712535040]https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/858364202712535040[/video]

For comparison, this is the Ravens scouting personnel

- - - Updated - - -

can someone please explain me why?...did someone from the bears management explained it?
Why they picked Mitch? I think Pace said at the presser after the 1st round that they really liked him and saw starter/franchise QB traits in him, etc, etc. I personally don;t see it but you never know for sure with QBs.

As for trading up, the 9ers had been trying to drum up interest in their 2nd pick leading up to the draft and made it look they had other teams wanting to trade up to get a QB there. From the looks of it, it was just a hoax and the Bears took the bait, afraid they might lose Trubisky.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
[video=twitter;858416874807316481]https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/858416874807316481[/video]

Aaah, Roger :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to the Bears, I thought Ryan Pace had very good '15 and '16 drafts but the team was derailed by a run of injuries, issues at QB position and imo Fox is more of a place-holder type coach than someone who could lead the Bears going forward.

This year the Bears draft is a mixed bag, defined by their desperation to find a franchise QB to save GM and HC jobs there. I just don't see Trubisky developing into a good NFL QB - has a very low ceiling, imo, even if he were to develop into a starter ... but evaluating the position is difficult, so anything could happen.

Reaching for Mitch could potentially hurt the Bears two-fold as they missed out on a ton of premier defensive talent this year at pick 3 (or 2) and we are talking real top-notch talent.
The unnecessary trading-up for Trubisky also cost them 2 picks this year, which picks they could have used on improving OL (also a big need) and further improving the defense in a deep defensive draft.

This being said, I absolutely love their 2nd round pick in TE Adam Shaheen, who could well develop into a special player down the road, and really like the value they got in the 4th round with S Eddie Jackson, a player who probably belonged in the 2nd round if not for a season-ending injury last year.

- - - Updated - - -

And QB Chad Kelly, Jim Kelly's nephew, is this year's Mr. Irrelevant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)