American NFL Football (25 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Lynch reportedly volunteered for the job thru Shanny Jr.
Quite possibly the selling point was full control over the 9ers roster, something more qualified candidates were likely unwilling to give up.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Where do you think he's going next
I'm not so sure that he is going to go to another team. He might be done, and focus his efforts on social activism.

If he does decide to further his career, despite his natural ability, there is just so much that needs to be fixed, and quite honestly, there aren't THAT many teams out there that need a Quarterback.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm not so sure that he is going to go to another team. He might be done, and focus his efforts on social activism.

If he does decide to further his career, despite his natural ability, there is just so much that needs to be fixed, and quite honestly, there aren't THAT many teams out there that need a Quarterback.
Browns

- - - Updated - - -

Giants

- - - Updated - - -

Saints

- - - Updated - - -

Chargers

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Browns

- - - Updated - - -

Giants

- - - Updated - - -

Saints

- - - Updated - - -

Chargers
Browns- No. Never happen

Giants- Uhm, Eli?

Saints- Brees?

Chargers- Rivers?

Do you honestly think that he would go to any one of those three teams and have a shot at a starting job? He is opting out of 19 million dollars. He's not going to get 1/4 of that money to be a back up.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Browns- No. Never happen

Giants- Uhm, Eli?

Saints- Brees?

Chargers- Rivers?

Do you honestly think that he would go to any one of those three teams and have a shot at a starting job? He is opting out of 19 million dollars. He's not going to get 1/4 of that money to be a back up.
Those guys are all at the end of their careers. Two more years and they'll be sent to the farm.

I can see the Browns going for him, he's not a horrible QB and they do need someone desperately.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does ALC like fake football if he's Mexican?
Ay ese, cut dat Mexican sheet

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Those guys are all at the end of their careers. Two more years and they'll be sent to the farm.

I can see the Browns going for him, he's not a horrible QB and they do need someone desperately.

- - - Updated - - -

Ay ese, cut dat Mexican sheet
And Kaepernick will be 32 by then. And don't let the stats from this year fool you. He's a horrible QB, whose mechanics and abilities have crashed since 2012.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And Kaepernick will be 32 by then. And don't let the stats from this year fool you. He's a horrible QB, whose mechanics and abilities have crashed since 2012.
He's older than I thought.

But I still think he's a serviceable QB.

- - - Updated - - -

Can somebody tell me if the SB is expected to be a close game or a blowout? I have to get up early and need to make a decision whether to stay up or go sleep
This will be one of the more interesting Super Bowls in recent memory. The Falcons offense is ridiculous so I can see them put up insane points and I hope they destroy the Patriots. Unfortunately Belichick always has something up his sleeve so I doubt it'll be a blowout.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This will be one of the more interesting Super Bowls in recent memory. The Falcons offense is ridiculous so I can see them put up insane points and I hope they destroy the Patriots. Unfortunately Belichick always has something up his sleeve so I doubt it'll be a blowout.
thanks fam

If it was I wouldn't have the aforementioned problem.

The employed european is not NFL target audience I guess :depressed

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He's older than I thought.

But I still think he's a serviceable QB.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea Kaepernick is OK, way better than many starters out there. :agree:

I sure hope that Falcons win the Patriots...but they probably won't. :moan:

--

Fly Eagles fly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)