American NFL Football (22 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wtf is going on with that NY and Saints game? Last year it was a shootout and now they're tied 0-0 and it's about to be halftime

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, nvm NYG just returned a failed fg attempt for a TD. Fml

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

Suck my DIIIICKKKKKKK :p

PATRIOTS, baby :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Jimmy G's 1st quarter - 12/15, 177 yds, 2 TDs :touched:
I told you that Brady is going to get the Bledsoe treatment... :weee:

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvo @King of Kings

Y'all are so screwed by the 9ers not taking a QB in this year's draft. You look like a 4-6 win team and a draft pick somewhere between 8-12. No top QB for you. :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvo @King of Kings

Y'all are so screwed by the 9ers not taking a QB in this year's draft. You look like a 4-6 win team and a draft pick somewhere between 8-12. No top QB for you. :p
Nah. Gabbert is goat.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I love Garappolo. Absolutely love him.

@acmilan

2 1/2 years ago :D

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
@Salvo @King of Kings

No quarterback worth taking with their early picks this year.

Looks bleak until 2018 if Rosen comes out

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@acmilan

2 1/2 years ago :D

- - - Updated - - -

No quarterback worth taking with their early picks this year.

Looks bleak until 2018 if Rosen comes out
:tup:

I liked him too as a prospect, back then my only issue with that pick was the value (with Brady and all) in a draft that talented, after they took a guy with two blown knees (who btw has been released by the Pats already) in the 1st.

could have traded up for Wenz :p ... or tade back in the first (or up from 2nd into 1st) for Lynch.

told you Chipster will have the 9ers outplay their talent level ;)

- - - Updated - - -

@acmilan

The comeback has started. I'm calling it now. 38-34 Dolphins on last second hail mary. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Blount :tuttosport:
good call, champ :D

man, so much adversity but Pats just keep rolling ... week 3 will be a real test vs a very good and healthy Houston team on a short week with your 3rd string QB prepping to start.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:tup:

I liked him too as a prospect, back then my only issue with that pick was the value (with Brady and all) in a draft that talented, after they took a guy with two blown knees (who btw has been released by the Pats already) in the 1st.

could have traded up for Wenz :p ... or tade back in the first (or up from 2nd into 1st) for Lynch.

told you Chipster will have the 9ers outplay their talent level ;)

- - - Updated - - -

good call, champ :D

man, so much adversity but Pats just keep rolling ... week 3 will be a real test vs a very good and healthy Houston team on a short week with your 3rd string QB prepping to start.
Yeah it really showed in this game against Carolina.

4-12. That's about as good as it is going to get.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah it really showed in this game against Carolina.

4-12. That's about as good as it is going to get.
you played Carolina away, what else did you expect but a loss. point is, it was a much closer game than people projected, especially based on roster talent.
Seattle is looking bad this year (lots of rookies on that roster) and if Wilson is seriously hurt, this could well go on for a long time. Don't get me started on the Rams and Jeff Fisher ... :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
you played Carolina away, what else did you expect but a loss. point is, it was a much closer game than people projected, especially based on roster talent.
Seattle is looking bad this year (lots of rookies on that roster) and if Wilson is seriously hurt, this could well go on for a long time. Don't get me started on the Rams and Jeff Fisher ... :p
They were 12.5 point underdogs. Closers than people projected?. Stop trying to convince me that that this is some potential 7-8 win team, when they still have to play the NFC South and the AFC east. Where every single one of those teams have a better QB than Gabbert.

Seriously. This is a terrible club, with terrible management and ownership. I'm not sure why you think I need to be convinced otherwise. Until they get rid of the root of the problem, I'm not going to care.

Best of luck to the Patriots this year my man.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@Post Ironic - price for Jimmy G just went up - 3 1st rounders + ARod :D

- - - Updated - - -

They were 12.5 point underdogs. Closers than people projected?. Stop trying to convince me that that this is some potential 7-8 win team, when they still have to play the NFC South and the AFC east. Where every single one of those teams have a better QB than Gabbert.

Seriously. This is a terrible club, with terrible management and ownership. I'm not sure why you think I need to be convinced otherwise. Until they get rid of the root of the problem, I'm not going to care.

Best of luck to the Patriots this year my man.
Not trying to convince you in anything other than that the 9ers are gonna punch above their talent level - a going-nowhere season of 6-10 or 7-9 qualifies for that.
And I agree - terrible management and ownership, which allowed petty BS to get in the way of one of the most talented rosters in the NFL the 9ers had under JH.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In other news, the first touchdown scored in Minnesota's new stadium, where Prince was to play a concert, and where he was honored at halftime, was Rodgers to Nelson.

Prince Rogers Nelson.

Hmm

How @Post Ironic is that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)