American NFL Football (63 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Wake me up in April after this team is 4-12.

The schedule is ridiculously difficult, and we are ridiculously below average.

That is all. Don't bother me again. Thank you.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Trust in Chip, Sergio. He learned from his mistakes in Philly, I honestly believe he's got what it takes to be a top coach in this league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Trust in Chip, Sergio. He learned from his mistakes in Philly, I honestly believe he's got what it takes to be a top coach in this league.
You don't understand. I want him to fail. I want this team to crash and burn so hard that the owners are forced to sell. I want everything blown up, and start over again.

Edit- ANd now, that truly is all. See you in April

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You don't understand. I want him to fail. I want this team to crash and burn so hard that the owners are forced to sell. I want everything blown up, and start over again.

Edit- ANd now, that truly is all. See you in April
Don't you dare speak that way about Belichick v2.0

@acmilan amirite or amirite???

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I can actually buy into that second part ... only time will tell if he learned from his mistakes, though.

9ers roster is especially depleted talent-wise but I think Chip can make them punch above their weight.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can actually buy into that second part ... only time will tell if he learned from his mistakes, though.

9ers roster is especially depleted talent-wise but I think Chip can make them punch above their weight.
Oh yeah, I bet you'd love to get behind him, wouldn't you?

Tell us what you'd do if you got behind dat blonde Cali ass.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Jimmy G, bitches :tuttosport:

P.S. Patriots are accepting trade offers for Brady - don't want that cheating SOB on my team ...

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;777558654258208768]https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/status/777558654258208768[/video]

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)